• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To All Americans

oisin3

Do you American people not have any other All American boys than those two nutters Bush & Kerry for Priesident of the United States. The world is laughing at you. Perhaps Hilary Clinton would do a better job?:jam:

oisin3

FeathersinHair said:
If we were worried that the world was laughing at us, we wouldn't be able to take a joke very well, would we? :)
But the joke is on you (americans). G.W. Bush has caused much havoc in the US and the rest of the world. Kerry will do the same. We are much closer to WW111 today than ever before.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ah, well. It looks like you want a debate, and I fear I'm falling asleep on the computer as I type this, so I am not a very good one to approach on the topic. In a few hours, someone else will awaken and be ready to discuss the issue properly.

Just please consider that the phrase 'American people' embodies many different groups, including those who are not responsible for the politics that are currently going on, and many who are actively trying to remedy the situation. It is just as hurtful to blame all Americans for the state of world politics today as it would be to blame a particular racial group or religion.

oisin3

FeathersinHair said:
Ah, well. It looks like you want a debate, and I fear I'm falling asleep on the computer as I type this, so I am not a very good one to approach on the topic. In a few hours, someone else will awaken and be ready to discuss the issue properly.

Just please consider that the phrase 'American people' embodies many different groups, including those who are not responsible for the politics that are currently going on, and many who are actively trying to remedy the situation. It is just as hurtful to blame all Americans for the state of world politics today as it would be to blame a particular racial group or religion.
I'm not blaming Americans on the state of the world today. But G.W. did not help matters.

Have a nice sleep. Catch you later.

meogi

oisin3 said:
Do you American people not have any other All American boys than those two nutters Bush & Kerry for Priesident of the United States.
Nader! **** if an independent will ever win an election though... I'm sick and tired of this two party bull**** so much... it worked in the past (kinda) but it's time for a change.

But the main problem with this election is: It's not Bush vs. Kerry. It's Bush vs. Not Bush. There are so many Kerry supporters that do not actually support him, they just don't want Bush. And that really pisses me off. And I really love this political cartoon...

I'm glad I'll be in Japan during the election... I really think there will be riots. Honestly.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Meogi said:
I'm glad I'll be in Japan during the election... I really think there will be riots. Honestly.
Why do you think there will be riots this year, Meogi? Just curious.

It's long been said about American politics that the best people in the country will not involve themselves in politics because of the mudslinging, etc.

oisin3 said:
G.W. Bush has caused much havoc in the US and the rest of the world.
By 'havoc' in the rest of the world, are you referring to the war with Iraq, or something else? And what 'havoc' has W. caused in the U.S.?

Everyone has a grudge against the top dog...yes, the U.S. is a country of human beings just like any other country, and yes, sometimes our leaders are sub-par. It's rather strange, but I don't hear many people laughing at the atrocious leaders in places like Palestine, North Korea, China, Central America...

oisin3

meogi said:
Nader! **** if an independent will ever win an election though... I'm sick and tired of this two party bull**** so much... it worked in the past (kinda) but it's time for a change.

But the main problem with this election is: It's not Bush vs. Kerry. It's Bush vs. Not Bush. There are so many Kerry supporters that do not actually support him, they just don't want Bush. And that really pisses me off. And I really love this political cartoon...

America awakes. :jam:

oisin3

Mr_Spinkles said:
By 'havoc' in the rest of the world, are you referring to the war with Iraq, or something else? And what 'havoc' has W. caused in the U.S.?

Everyone has a grudge against the top dog...yes, the U.S. is a country of human beings just like any other country, and yes, sometimes our leaders are sub-par. It's rather strange, but I don't hear many people laughing at the atrocious leaders in places like Palestine, North Korea, China, Central America...
Today, if an American politican opens his mouth its the beginning of another war someplace. Americans Please please look after America. The EU wants to be the next Superpower. Let them do it. And perhaps then,all the blame for this troubled world of ours will shift off the Good Old America. God Bless America.

meogi

Sunstone said:
Why do you think there will be riots this year, Meogi? Just curious.
Just something I think... and I was being a tad sarcastic.
Sunstone said:
It's long been said about American politics that the best people in the country will not involve themselves in politics because of the mudslinging, etc.
Sadly, it's not the best people in the country I'm worried about. It's the really adamant ones supporting Anti-Bush.