• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tired of Christian Guilt

Beta

Yes, only you, all-knowing one. :cool:

No friend , not only me. There are others who believe and do what God says and are given some insight into His plans for man.. YOU TOO can be one of those when you have a change of mind and heart. God is not selfish keeping all good things only to Himself , He would love to share with ALL if they would receive Him. :yes:

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Living in Fear is what they thrive on, it makes them who they are: Conservative Christian Right!

perhaps you've been hanging out with the wrong sort of christians

But from what you've been saying, you should definitely keep your therapy going and get that sorted out because if you dont have your mental faculties, you wont have anything. (im not saying you are mental btw, just though it should mention that)

and dont feel bad about not understanding christianity... its actually incredibly positive that you recognize that about yourself and it shows great strength of character to be able to admit that. Start small and keep it simple, learn from Jesus words in the sermon on the mount. They are beautiful and positive and may help you to see Christianity in the spirit in which it was meant.

1am1ion

As long as I can remember I have been fighting Christianity. I now call myself an agnostic or non believer. I suffer from seeing signs of end times in all most all that I do, see or hear. It always comes down to the same thing, I am being judged and I need to do something... I have become anti religion. I am tired of trying to pray because I do not really believe in a Christ or someone I need to kneel down to...
If anyone wants to debate or talk, I have lots to say, not all good, but true @ least in my mind.

peace comes in finding community of kindred souls
not fighting the battle with adversarial forces
that is a last resort and if comes to it again man will end.

you could try to injoy the oppertunity of the present gift
also seeing a psychologist or reading some could help greatly as they are the spiritual gurus of today's society. the stigma attached to seeing a shrink is bunk imv
lots of rich famous and sucsessful people do with good results
just read some psychology and see for yourself
this is healing material

chrstianity is an exclusive club
battling something bigger that you are [such as an organized group]
is a loosing battle, if you do this you must be well armed [educated]
to make even a small win.

by leaving and arming yourself you are prepared should they ever haunt you.
1 personally have little against christianity, and 1 have battled and made some wins
[in court] my case set a legal precident in supreme court.

1/3rd of the globe is christain ... just so you know what youre up against.
it can kill you.
the devil dragged down to earth 1/3rd of the stars with his tale [book] tail.
and 1/3rd of the men on earth were burned up by gods wrath.
[coming soon to a theatre of war near you]
you must relax, your battle has already been fortold and dealt with, the outcome decided and defined
[weve done this b4]

Last edited:

Wornout

King Crimson

But from what you've been saying, you should definitely keep your therapy going and get that sorted out because if you dont have your mental faculties, you wont have anything. (im not saying you are mental btw, just though it should mention that)

and dont feel bad about not understanding christianity... its actually incredibly positive that you recognize that about yourself and it shows great strength of character to be able to admit that. Start small and keep it simple, learn from Jesus words in the sermon on the mount. They are beautiful and positive and may help you to see Christianity in the spirit in which it was meant.

Thanks for the reply. I know many Christians (wife) and have no faults w/them. I may have given the wrong perception as to my problem with Christianity.It is a personal struggle that I have grown to tired of the battle to continue to understand why I struggle. I hear things that are directed to me in everyday fare,since my teens, thus I am worn out.

Another point I should make is that due to my ADHD, I cannot read literature concerning religion or philosophy. I am what is called a magazine reader.

I just want to live a normal guiltless life not in fear of not making the flight.

"...both flat feet on the ground."

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

If my understanding of this post is correct (get yourself fixed up, THEN worry about religion) then I agree 100%

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Thanks for the reply. I know many Christians (wife) and have no faults w/them. I may have given the wrong perception as to my problem with Christianity.It is a personal struggle that I have grown to tired of the battle to continue to understand why I struggle. I hear things that are directed to me in everyday fare,since my teens, thus I am worn out.

Another point I should make is that due to my ADHD, I cannot read literature concerning religion or philosophy. I am what is called a magazine reader.

I just want to live a normal guiltless life not in fear of not making the flight.

"...both flat feet on the ground."

we JW's love magazines too ;)

Wornout

King Crimson
If my understanding of this post is correct (get yourself fixed up, THEN worry about religion) then I agree 100%

I wish I was fixable as you put it, but the religion is the problem in the form of signs/messages. Not partial to use of prescription drugs as they mask the situation and that is where I would be headed. :(

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
As long as I can remember I have been fighting Christianity. I now call myself an agnostic or non believer. I suffer from seeing signs of end times in all most all that I do, see or hear. It always comes down to the same thing, I am being judged and I need to do something... I have become anti religion. I am tired of trying to pray because I do not really believe in a Christ or someone I need to kneel down to...
If anyone wants to debate or talk, I have lots to say, not all good, but true @ least in my mind.

Are you from a Fundamentalist, non-denominational, or Pentecostal background?