• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tips!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Abram said:
I can't belive I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through this entire thread.

Your 18 years old! Don't waste any of this time of your life in the search of a man. TV and movies will try to paint this quant little picture how he will make you happy and give you all the attention you'll ever need. It will be rock concerts and movies while cuddling. Holding hands with all the right words spoken at all the right times.

I'm sorry Buttons to inform you this only lasts a week or so. Then the draw of his single friends will be to strong to resist. They'll be out doing fun and cool things that won't include you. You'll get a day here or there which will become fights because he doesn't have enough time for you. In the end your quest for love will end in pain and hurt.

My advice to you is to wait and change your outlook. Don't want to date anyone until you make it past the age of 21. Be friends, be that girl that has lots of male friends but hasnt been with them. All of them deep inside will have a attraction to you but stay away from that step. Hold off until you have more guy friends then girlfriends. You then will be able to meet more guys through this group of men then you could even imagine. Men are the best source of men because they hang out together and its easier to meet friends of friends. Plus the bonus is you get to hang out with guys and watch them pick up on girls and see the true inner workings of a man. Then your powers will grow to where girls will be asking your advice as opposed to you looking for it.

Either this or your going to be at the supermarket near the cucumbers in a small skirt freezing your butt off. They give advice for a one night stand, I give advice for world domination...

Abram my darling,
This entire thread was a joke.......if you wasted 10 minutes of your life and did not know the contents were satire...my, my oh my. We need to start a thread for you titled, "Tips On How To Spot Humor". :D This is said all in good fun my man, don't try to clobber me or I will pelt you with a multitude of bananas!

Abram

Abraham
Buttercup said:
Abram my darling,
This entire thread was a joke.......if you wasted 10 minutes of your life and did not know the contents were satire...my, my oh my. We need to start a thread for you titled, "Tips On How To Spot Humor". :D This is said all in good fun my man, don't try to clobber me or I will pelt you with a multitude of bananas!
Yes I know it was in humor. Its in the Games/puzzles/quizzes/pics/jokes/tips area of this forum.
So maybe saying that I wasted 10 minutes of my life was a joke to. If you or buttons have posted in a thread most the time its not to debate, its to kill time and have fun. So go ahead and pelt me with your multitude of bananas.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Abram said:
If you or buttons have posted in a thread most the time its not to debate, its to kill time and have fun.
You are exactly corrrect. You get extra bananas for your keen observations! RF is my great relaxer from work...but, I do READ the vast majority of debates, your imput included. :)

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Abram said:
If you or buttons have posted in a thread most the time its not to debate, its to kill time and have fun.
*gasp* I'm offended!

I NEVER have fun! :p

And time isn't killable ;)

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Buttons* said:
if i were homosexual, i KNOW you'd want me :p ;)

You won't have to worry about that soon, Ash. I'm working on converting her into a heterosexual, or as I like to call it, "Blessing her with the gift of moral sexuality".

ChrisP

Veteran Member
zombieharlot said:
You won't have to worry about that soon, Ash. I'm working on converting her into a heterosexual, or as I like to call it, "Blessing her with the gift of moral sexuality".
I thought only Christians who never have sex and vote Republican were the only ones allowed "moral Sexuality" ?

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
ChrisP said:
I thought only Christians who never have sex and vote Republican were the only ones allowed "moral Sexuality" ?

Well, I was going to give you the memo that stated otherwise, but I didn't think you'd be interested.