• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time check~~

james dixon

Premium Member
Where I am it is

Sunday, July 23, 2017

12:02 PM

To the other posters on line

What time is it where you are?

Just asking :)-

james dixon

Premium Member
The point is, I am looking for someone living one day ahead of me or one day behind me. If it is not “Sunday” where you are the what time/day is it where you are?

Again, just asking :)-

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
"Does anybody really know what time it is?"*

It is 3:37P according to my clock. Compare that to the time RF gives for my post to see how different the time is where you are.
Tom

* old pop music reference :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As i write this it's 22:23 Sunday in France, 21:23 in the UK, 16:23 in New York, 13:23 in Los Angeles, and most important to you quest, its 5:23 tomorrow.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
"Does anybody really know what time it is?"*

It is 3:37P according to my clock. Compare that to the time RF gives for my post to see how different the time is where you are.
Tom

* old pop music reference :)
Does anyone really care?
So I can't imagine why
We've all got time enough to die!

Daemon Sophic

12:46 PM
still asking :)-
You seem to be an hour delayed. I'm on US East Coast time, while you are an hour behind: perhaps "Central Plains time" (a.k.a. "Central America time")?

This might help.....
expanded-world-time-zone-map.gif