• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Three Axioms Of Metaphysics

Ostronomos

1.] The mind exists at individual points in metric space but shares a single point in sub-space. This would explain why non local mind can exist.

2.] Reality gives error the way logic would. Recall that scientists have come to a consensus that the universe is like a computer. Complete with a processor and spatiotemporal "display screen".

3.] The human brain resonates between material and immaterial levels of reality. Reality has its own frequency.

Discuss.

Ostronomos

1. What about Americans who don't do metric?
  2. Where might I read about this consensus?
  3. Hence the song: I'm all shook up.
The basic idea of a digital Universe might just be testable. For the cosmos to have been produced by a system of data bits at the tiny Planck scale — a scale at which present theories of physics are expected to break down — space and time must be made up of discrete, quantized entities. The effect of such a granular space-time might show up in tiny differences, for example, in how long it takes light of various frequencies to propagate across billions of light years.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
What about Americans who don't do metric?
They would, of course, use imperial space.

And what better way to navigate imperial space than an...
Star-Destroyer_ab6b94bb.jpeg

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The basic idea of a digital Universe might just be testable.
And the basic idea of the second question posed in post #2 above was that claims of scientific consensus should be supported with appropriate citation(s). I do not see Chandler's interesting article as fulfilling that requirement.

Ostronomos

These three axioms no doubt still stand as a scientific authority on the relationship between mind and reality.