• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thousands of Algerians protest outside FIFA

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all
It's could be first time happened , Algerians in Europe demonstration front FIFA in Swiss , to reject corruption of CAF , because Algeria Vs Cameroon game referee made fatal mistakes to kick Algeria out of World Cup 2022.as scandal , by accept goal follow by defender fault by Cameroon , reject clear goal by Algeria. also , reject many penalties to Algeria, clear corruption against Algeria

Algeria V Cameroon | FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Qualified | Match Highlights REACTION

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Shades of a brief war between El Salvador and Honduras in 1969, dubbed the Football War: Football War - Wikipedia

We would call it the Soccer War in the U.S.

Is it just a case of a bad referee or is there other evidence of corruption?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Shades of a brief war between El Salvador and Honduras in 1969, dubbed the Football War: Football War - Wikipedia

We would call it the Soccer War in the U.S.

Is it just a case of a bad referee or is there other evidence of corruption?
Bad referee in match because corruption in CAF. They choose twice same referee for Cameroon in two months. In Africa cup abd with Algeria.
Referee called Gassama.He made match Egypt vs Cameroon. In Africa cup last two months. talked to Egyptian player. He promise him to lose in clothes change room. He is kind of referee orient any match result (to choosen team) by polite and by law

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bad referee in match because corruption in CAF. They choose twice same referee for Cameroon in two months. In Africa cup abd with Algeria.
Referee called Gassama.He made match Egypt vs Cameroon. In Africa cup last two months. talked to Egyptian player. He promise him to lose in clothes change room. He is kind of referee orient any match result (to choosen team) by polite and by law

If there is a corrupt referee, then I would agree there should be an investigation. I don't know how it works in FIFA, but in U.S. sports, the leagues have their own systems for investigating any kind of wrongdoing. The government might get involved if there are alleged violations of the law.

People can get really riled up over sports. I used to be more of a sports fanatic when I was younger, but I've mellowed considerably in that regard. It doesn't really matter to me who wins or who loses. It's just a game.