• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thought for the day

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
One of those things that make me scratch my head and say "hmmmmm"........

Why would people who detest government as an employer and believe only business has any business creating jobs, work so hard to get a government job for themselves?

hmmmmmmmmmm...................

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
*sigh*

It's so people who don't believe that don't get to run the show.
Think of it as prevention.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
So, they are martyring themselves to this terrible fate in order to protect the rest of us? What selflessness!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
One of those things that make me scratch my head and say "hmmmmm"........

Why would people who detest government as an employer and believe only business has any business creating jobs, work so hard to get a government job for themselves?

hmmmmmmmmmm...................
Probably because they use the "smaller government" rhetoric as a cover-up for their real loyalties (Hint: It's special interest groups!). Obviously if they really were for the notion of "small government," they'd forfeit their big government jobs that are tax-payer funded. Shame and consistency is not a common trait with these guys, as we've all seen.

Last edited: