• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thong underwear for preteens?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think trying to add sex appeal to a girl too young to have any sex appeal and/or sex drive is wrong. I think its a shame people try to get kids through thier childhood quicly. Little kids should be playing and be innocent, not worrying about if they look sexy or algebra homework.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Faint said:
Out of curiosity, in what other ways have you seen this trend?
It seems to be more common today for children to become sexually active at a younger age than they did in the past.

ch'ang

artist in training
More of my disappointment goes towards the fact there is actually a market of people buying sexual clothing for their children than that a company is willing to supply it.
I'm not really "disappointed" at the market it's the persons personal choice and is just as vaild as chosing to wear modest clothes, what I am disapointed in is the demonization of the company. A & E didn't try to market those clothes because they wanted to corrupt our youth they only did it because they thought they could make money off it, which is what bussiness is all about.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
It seems to be more common today for children to become sexually active at a younger age than they did in the past.
Which is sad, because many parents aren't preventing it(no offense to anyone here, I don't believe any of you are like this), these parents are getting lazy and want try to stop their daughters dressing like street walkers.