• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This worlds practices

kjw47

This world is turning pretty sick( 2 Tim 3) Parents allowed the idiots trying to run things to feed our childrens minds pure poision and what do they think will come out of hearts and minds fed the crap that God hates? Blood and gore constantly in a lot of video games and movies. Violence, immoral sex and the occult shoved down their throats by Hollywood, video games, music. The kid who shot 17 in Fla went out to lunch after-Why? Because seeing blood and gore is a daily routine. One feeds their heart and minds garbage, its what comes back out as well.
All can see who rules this world and 99% fell for it.

Do you think this is reality?

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Far be it from me to discount the influence of culture and media on human behavior, because there is research that demonstrates those links. But this sort of alarmist rhetoric is not helpful. Overblowing the relationship between violent media and aggressive behavior only provides fodder for those who prefer to deny the relationship entirely.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God wants the devil to be in charge.

God leaves people sick and inclined to evil.

God could destroy the works of Satan and cast Satan into hell.

For now, God is hiding himself, and leaving the world sick and Confused. God wants it that way!

The devil is God's servant. God knew what would become of the devil before he ever made him.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
This world is turning pretty sick( 2 Tim 3) Parents allowed the idiots trying to run things to feed our childrens minds pure poision and what do they think will come out of hearts and minds fed the crap that God hates? Blood and gore constantly in a lot of video games and movies. Violence, immoral sex and the occult shoved down their throats by Hollywood, video games, music. The kid who shot 17 in Fla went out to lunch after-Why? Because seeing blood and gore is a daily routine. One feeds their heart and minds garbage, its what comes back out as well.

I don't see it as my job to judge the rest of the world. My job/duty as I see it is to treat other folks in a decent manner. I can't really account for the rest of the world, I can only account for myself. However I assume if we just treated each other in a decent manner, things would probably work out ok.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Yes. Just as much as miracle surgeries, people surviving their teens when they were "predicted" to die at infancy. People finally getting closer to rights to be themselves which is highly taken for granted until people become "one of them."

First black president, regardless the opinions and politics. Snow flakes and barbie dolls. No god vs satan. Good vs evil. Its balanced. I cant drive, work regular hours, thus confined to my apt most the time, and about to have surgery in a couple of weeks. I smile in the midst of a short seizure; and, I know people worse than me. I know people better off than me.

I think its healthier to see it as a balance. Then, when you help others, you wont have strain your mind over the evil in the world. Its a breathe of fresh air to the brain. (Helps you live longer too)

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
God wiped out the wicked--For the majority of mankinds history in the bible to this very day-99% mislead. God has the right to say what goes on in his creation. Its man who is wrong.

So what is "righteous" and "wicked" is arbitrarily determined by who wields power (and not by serving as an exemplar), rendering the notion of "biblical morality" wholly worthless.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I don’t think the world is really any worse off than it’s ever been. We can choose to give power to evil and heaviness by wringing our hands and worrying it to death, or we can choose to give power to goodness and light by witnessing to it and celebrating it.

kjw47

So what is "righteous" and "wicked" is arbitrarily determined by who wields power (and not by serving as an exemplar), rendering the notion of "biblical morality" wholly worthless.

The bible is filled with what God accepts and what he does not accept--1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21-- along with false god worship and partaking off the table of demons= 99% on earth.
Few bother to listen to Jesus who taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT, year after year, over and over--I will guarantee to the whole world--The real teachers that have Jesus make sure that is done by the whole flock.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
The bible is filled with what God accepts and what he does not accept--1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21-- along with false god worship and partaking off the table of demons= 99% on earth.
Few bother to listen to Jesus who taught---Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT, year after year, over and over--I will guarantee to the whole world--The real teachers that have Jesus make sure that is done by the whole flock.
You just proved his post.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
:toilet: