• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This site is terrible.

Just kidding! Just signed up this afternoon and so far I am very impressed with this site. While I have my own beliefs that guide me each day, I am never adversed to a healthy discussion with others who may disagree. RF reminds me a lot of a introductory philosophy class I took in college. There were so many different opinions presented, and most kept their head on straight even when heated discussions arose. If you surround yourself only with like minded people, that leads to a pretty dull minded person IMHO.

Just in the last few hours of surfing around this site, I have already read so many interesting stories that I had never heard before. I really enjoy places like these as an alternative to mainstream news organizations more concerned with ratings that reporting! See you guys around.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Welcome. I am a newer member as well, but so far, I am glad that I found this place. Like you said, there is a lot of opinions here, and it always nice to be exposed to such.

Rio Sabinas

Old Geezer
Welcome, welcome, welcome.
I've only been a member for less than a month. I found it a Forum to exchange
ideas & opinions in a civil manner. Many other forums have members who like
to "Flame" you from the anonimity of their keyboard if you disagree with them.
Not so here. Kudos to the Staff & Moderators that will not tolerate that type of
behavior!!
Welcome, welcome, you gonna like it!