• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This place rocks!

unphaithless

Wow what a great place to come and chat. I am interested in a variety of religions, and am trying to learn about their diversities. I hope to bring some experience to the table. I am an ex-mormon and ex-main stream christian. I am very interested in the Kabbalah and being open minded!!! ( Although this is a new concept:p) I hope that this site will give me some great food for thought!

(Q)

I find it interesting how people can swing from one faith to another. Is religion little more than fadism?

unphaithless

Sadly, my abilaty to be human has lead my to 'rebelian' against my 'faddist'beliefs... I don't believe any more in one true church. So swinging I think is healthy. Hopefully one gets a broader picture of God and ourselves.... I can hope for that...

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
unphaithless said:
Can anyone tell me what ' to PM me' means and how do I do this?
Private Message. If you wish to talk to someone privately, go to their profile, and if they are accepting PMs (private messages) there will be a link in their profile to do so. :)

(Q)

I can't fight that there is something bigger than me

One need not fight organized religion - simply walk away.

Aside from that, what exactly is it you're fighting?

unphaithless

(Q) said:
I can't fight that there is something bigger than me

One need not fight organized religion - simply walk away.

Aside from that, what exactly is it you're fighting?

I do not believe or have faith in creed, ie) organized religion. And aside from that what I meant about 'fighting', is surrenduring to what I believe to be true for me.

I n regards to your comment about - simply walk away..... To what?