• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This new years eve

Cooky

Veteran Member
This new years eve my fianceè and I just going to relax all day, just two of us :) no celebration just total relaxing. So looking forward to it :)

That sounds fantastic. Though, you and I, Amanaki are the same age, I met my wife in high school and have been married for 20 years.

I hope you both have a nice time on New Years. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That sounds fantastic. Though, you and I, Amanaki are the same age, I met my wife in high school and have been married for 20 years.

I hope you both have a nice time on New Years. :)

Thank you. yes i know we will enjoy the evening :)
I have been with my Fianceè for 4 years :)

I hope you too will have a nice time too on new years eve :)

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
New Years Day with friends is on the agenda.

2019 marks the 50th year my wife and I have been married. May all have that long a run and become as good friends as my wife and I are today. It was a long and sometimes very hard path, but it was worth it.

dianaiad

I'm a widow.

I'm still going to spend New Year's Eve just....being....and my own private 'superstition" (well, it's more of a tradition) is that if I don't "see" New Year's in asleep, the whole following year will go blooie

..........but since I manage to see the New year in asleep almost every year, I really can't demonstrate that one. Some of those years went blooie anyway. ;)

Most didn't. I just like to see the New Year in...........quietly asleep so that I can handle New Year's Day, with the Rose Parade and all the football games and making all the high calorie junk food/chip dips. At least nobody is going to get drunk at my house.

My DOG, however, is going to be a neurotic, traumatized mess. (sigh) As for you guys and your fiancee's...get married already. Four years? How long do you NEED to plan a wedding, anyway?

Whatever, congratulations, live long and happy lives together.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
This new years eve my fianceè and I just going to relax all day, just two of us :) no celebration just total relaxing. So looking forward to it :)
My wife and I are planning a little staycation in a hotel with our toddler. Just total relaxation. I totally get why you'd be looking forward to it. Cheers!

Shantanu

We normally visit friends or invite them for a meal and to see the new year in on television with the fireworks shows and music.