• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things That Aren't Illegal But Should Be

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Movie previews should be outlawed. I know this is a controversial law, but I have Science to back up my opinion. Previews reveal the plot sometimes (or in the case of Steven Spielberg) all of the time. They show you the crisis, the action, the locations, the weapons, the heartbreaks, the joys....its like...

I lost the remote for my player, and I checked out a redbox. All I can see are the previews. The movie won't play. First it forces me to play a lot of stupid previews, and then it sits in a loop waiting for me to find the remote. The player has a play button, but the design of the DVD thing won't start the movie from that. They hate me. They hate us. All of us! Its the only explanation! I paid for a movie, not for a bunch of previews.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Movie previews should be outlawed. I know this is a controversial law, but I have Science to back up my opinion. Previews reveal the plot sometimes (or in the case of Steven Spielberg) all of the time. They show you the crisis, the action, the locations, the weapons, the heartbreaks, the joys....its like...

I lost the remote for my player, and I checked out a redbox. All I can see are the previews. The movie won't play. First it forces me to play a lot of stupid previews, and then it sits in a loop waiting for me to find the remote. The player has a play button, but the design of the DVD thing won't start the movie from that. They hate me. They hate us. All of us! Its the only explanation!

I find with most comedies that once you've seen the preview you've seen all the funny parts in the movie.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
People who say "I don't want anything, I'll just have a bite of yours". (By people I mean my wife).

That's a call to war...

I had a friend who would do that. I bought her meal. She turned down the side of fries. I didn't. I asked if she was sure, it was no trouble. She declined. When the food came, she started stealing my fries. I again, offered to buy her her own. She declined. Started taking mine again. I shouted for the waiter, and indicated loudly we needed another side of fries. She was quite embarrassed.

I wanted my fries.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That's a call to war...

I had a friend who would do that. I bought her meal. She turned down the side of fries. I didn't. I asked if she was sure, it was no trouble. She declined. When the food came, she started stealing my fries. I again, offered to buy her her own. She declined. Started taking mine again. I shouted for the waiter, and indicated loudly we needed another side of fries. She was quite embarrassed.

I wanted my fries.

My wife is always doing it then at the end of the day says she's had nothing to eat all day.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Pineapple or similar fruit on pizza.
It should be a federal crime.

Last week, I tried pineapple on pizza for the very first time in my life. It really wasn't bad.

People who park their supermarket trolley on one side of the aisle and stand on the other side reading labels and blocking the whole aisle.

Such people are either oblivious or intentionally inconsiderate.

We'll just settle on people trying to scam people out of money on dating sites...

Ah, so now you deny gender. Sicko. :tongueout: