• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things That Aren't Illegal But Should Be

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Your stomach rumbles.

Its late, and you're not feeling up to preparing a large meal. But, you remember, there's some leftover casserole(or other baked dish) in the fridge. You decide you'll reheat a bit of that. You open the fridge door, and as the light illuminates your face you see...

Some *** has picked all the topping off of it.

You know, the crispy stuff. The stuff where all the flavor is. Whether its cheese, bread crumbs, or tomatoes roasted to perfection, we all know that's the good stuff.

Your instincts tell you to call the police, to alert someone of this tragedy. But, there's no point.

Its not illegal to pick all the good stuff off of one's food and leave the next turd with the 'understuff'.

But it should be, damn it.

What do you think should be written into law?

(Please note this thread is in the jokes forum!)

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Radio advertising that has police/ambulance/fire sirens to attract attention.

The number of times I've pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass only to realise it's a bloody advert for some supermarket.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

The number of times I've pulled over to let an emergency vehicle pass only to realise it's a bloody advert for some supermarket.

And TV ads with a ringing phone -.-

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

They do this in songs too, and it's awful annoying.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
People who park their supermarket trolley on one side of the aisle and stand on the other side reading labels and blocking the whole aisle.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There should be a law against people who walk into a room and stop in the doorway, preventing anyone else from entering. This is always happening at choir practice.

By the way, @JustGeorge , Lucia is here again this evening, looking ravishing in a glitter dress:

Glitter Wrap Midaxi Stretch Dress in Multi - Roman Originals UK

Click top left image to see her wink.:D

Yes! I have trouble with that, too! Folks stand in my doorway, as the cats run past them, and I'm holding a dog back... Just come in and shut the door, already!

Lucia looks as lovely as the evening sky!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

Same here!

At least I know now I'm not the only one pulling over...

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Owning property you don't live in--oh wait this is jokes forum. Uh...

Artichoke hearts on pizza.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Yes! I have trouble with that, too! Folks stand in my doorway, as the cats run past them, and I'm holding a dog back... Just come in and shut the door, already!

Lucia looks as lovely as the evening sky!
I didn't know you were Jewish.:D

But yes Lucia looks great. (Charlotte, by the way, has released a rather nice video about her teenage diary and has changed her hairstyle. She looks pretty amazing for 39yrs old, I must say. I might send her a card when she turns 40 - along with about 300 other fans of her channel, no doubt.......)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't know you were Jewish.:D

But yes Lucia looks great. (Charlotte, by the way, has released a rather nice video about her teenage diary and has changed her hairstyle. She looks pretty amazing for 39yrs old, I must say. I might send her a card when she turns 40 - along with about 300 other fans of her channel, no doubt.......)

I didn't, either! Learn something new every day...

I'm sure Charlotte will have a whole stack of birthday cards..

She's a brave woman. I'd be afraid to see my teenage diary... luckily, I burned all my old diaries, so I don't have to risk it.

Erebus

Playing the Spice Girls over the radio.

I already suffered through the UK's girlband/boyband craze in the 90's thank you very much. I don't want to relive it while I'm shopping for groceries.

I wouldn't go so far as to outlaw the Spice Girls entirely but they shouldn't be out in public. If you really want to listen to them, put headphones on and sit in a darkened room so nobody else has to be subjected to your perversions.

exchemist

Veteran Member
People who park their supermarket trolley on one side of the aisle and stand on the other side reading labels and blocking the whole aisle.
That reminds me: people who stand on the left on the escalators on the Underground, so that you can't get past them.

(For those that don't know London, a lot of people, including me, always walk up and down the escalators, rather than just standing still. But plenty of people stand. If one stands, one is supposed to do so on the right: there are prominent signs explaining this. But there's always one...............:rolleyes:)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Eating something with a strong smell in a public setting aside from a restaurant or coffee shop. I don't want to smell garlic or onion on the bus!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Putting Christmas decorations up in September

Supermarkets selling easter eggs as soon as Christmas is over