• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Therians

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
When I here talk about this, it saddens me to think that so many people hate being human when even we have great traits and awe inspiring talents.
Talk like this doesn't mean we hate being human, it means we understand that we are Physically human but spiritually we are not. Those that say they hate being humans are usually little kids that what to play around and be different and make us all look bad.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Don't get my wrong, I exhibit a ton of dog traits and some of my friend think of me as a dog but I am human, Not that it makes me special, I am just not a dog, would I like to be one, no I like being human and I love hands. Dogs are amazing creatures and I envy some of the blessing they have but I would rather admire them from a humans perspective because I feel that having these traits would diminish the awe I feel to them.
That's nice...

When I here talk about this, it saddens me to think that so many people hate being human when even we have great traits and awe inspiring talents.
You have totally misinterpreted what I said.
I said I never wanted to be a theiran.

I never said I hated being human. Biologically I am human and I'm happy to be one.

wa:do