• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

there is only one god of all religions is it true or false ?

God Ahmed

So I came to know from unseen world of god spirits law that there is only one god of all religions and every spirit believes there is only one god of all religions but is it just law made by all religions gods or leaders or is there really one god because I tested it practically in unseen world of god where I am called real son of god told by real one god of unseen and I am human and when I go in any other religion and believe in that religion god I feel fate from my stomach is changed and I get new thinking and living lufe according to that religion god where they say we believe in one god of all religions and one god of all religions servants makes me there servant and make my living life according to what they feel and think, so i am curious to know, is it just really one god of all religions on planet earth just a law made by all religions gods in unseen world or its true that there is one god of all religions who believes in one god but goes against one god and never gets punished or is it true that different religions made there religion laws and beliefs where they say one god has no son and prove and make real son of god there servants who never entered unseen world of god.

Are you getting my point, I am confused in one god of all religions terms, specially when it is called in human world where every religion leader says there is only one god of all religion and that is our religion god.

Thanks for sharing truth and explaining me what is truth, I met one god in universe in space and he had no shape and he talked to me in man voice so please also tell me was it one god of all religions or it was god of some religion.

Skwim

Veteran Member
So I came to know from unseen world of god spirits law that there is only one god of all religions and every spirit believes there is only one god of all religions but is it just law made by all religions gods or leaders or is there really one god because I tested it practically in unseen world of god where I am called real son of god told by real one god of unseen and I am human and when I go in any other religion and believe in that religion god I feel fate from my stomach is changed and I get new thinking and living lufe according to that religion god where they say we believe in one god of all religions and one god of all religions servants makes me there servant and make my living life according to what they feel and think, so i am curious to know, is it just really one god of all religions on planet earth just a law made by all religions gods in unseen world or its true that there is one god of all religions who believes in one god but goes against one god and never gets punished or is it true that different religions made there religion laws and beliefs where they say one god has no son and prove and make real son of god there servants who never entered unseen world of god.
Wow! the only punctuation is two commas and a period at the end of it all. Sorry, but stuff like this is simply too difficult to read. Might want to rewrite and re-post.

Last edited:

God Ahmed

I came to find out truth that, If there is no religion one god exist as he has created universe and every creation and his creation is same for all religions humans and identity of one god exists and known when practically testing and experimenting unknown activity in normal living in nature that there is someone and to know how unknown activity was created it can be find out through dreams and a normal human can research and have control on dream by believing someone exist and know who was someone which can be called as something which means one god in his language and human meets one god in dream by completely believing in one god without any religions and he keeps communicating to one god through dreams who is unseen seen on believing.

God Ahmed

Skwim I am good in writing english and I talk like a programer, if you read my thread in sentence manner and then understand you will get lot of knowledge.

God Ahmed

Also let me tell you I believed in one god who talked to me in mother tounge in dream.

So was he one god of all religions or just a religion god who says I am his son. Because not all religion says god has son so one god will become lie if religions says one god is lie.

Please spirits we are talking on truth, discuss if there is one god of all religions or its just law for spirits to believe in one god to maintain peace and run the way religion people lives with there beliefs.

I am eagerly waiting to know truth from spirits of seen and unseen world of god.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
there is only one god of all religions is it true or false ?

False. In several entirely different ways, as a matter of fact.

#1. Gods are not supposed to be real. Attempts to lend them that quality of existence spoil their worth and make them toxic.

#2. Not all religions have a place for deities, and certainly not too many are compatible with some form of monotheism.

#3. It is not possible to have "only one god" even under very controlled circunstances, despite the extreme efforts of many. Gods are undistinguishable from god conceptions, and those vary all the time, from one person to the next and from one moment to another. And that is a good thing, too.

God Ahmed

For example if I go in Islam religion, will Allah say he don't have sons and his servants make me there servants and ignore what I say to humans from thinking and if I go in christianity or judaism then god says I am his son and whatever I think happens. So is there one god in universe or different god who says to maintain peace our god is only one god of all religions.

Guys if this is the truth that there are many gods then with which one god I have met in universe who gave me entire universe and all planets and if I am lie and there is only one god then how religion like islam can go against one god and make me there servant and ignore my commands like my one command was to make me rich.

Please share truth, truth is beautiful then you expect.

God Ahmed

Atheist I already proved you lie in another thread please believers of god of unseen and spirits discuss what is truth I want to know truth.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Atheist I already proved you lie in another thread
I saw that you created a thread that claimed to do such a thing.

Which, I suppose, shows that someone is indeed lying. Without realizing it, perhaps?

I must say, it is really sad how some people blow belief in God entirely out of proportion. It causes so much sorrow and harm.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Skwim I am good in writing english and I talk like a programer, if you read my thread in sentence manner and then understand you will get lot of knowledge.
I know you're trying, pumpkin, but I've seen videos of AI Chatbots who make more sense.

That being said, this is what I'm gleaning from your posts:
1. You believe you have had a divine revelation.
2. You are asking if the deity you talked to is a specific deity or a more universal one.

I have spoken with God as well. We don't exactly go out and have dinner exactly and I speak to Him far more than He speaks to me. He only really seems interested in saying something when something "important" is about to come up, good or bad. I believe in "fate" and that we are all just brought along for the ride, like how you react in a roller coaster is up to you, but not the path you're forced to take.

Even though I assume the God I speak with is El or Yahweh or whatever the main kahuna of the bible is, it's also been implied in some dreams that He's more akin to the Grandfather Spirit or its equivalent in Native American legends.

The monotheistic religions from Abraham didn't start out that way and even in their own texts, the average public continued to see things as polytheistic despite the angry rantings of the biblical authors, leading me to conclude that monotheism may just be an attempt to monopolize religious funding, nothing more. I am a monotheist but I concede a historical polytheism and it wouldn't really surprise me if the "older" ways of divinity were more accurate.

God Ahmed

You need to understand carefully why I started this thread because I am confused in one god of all religions or a one god who has no religion term.

I mean take an practical example of me if I become christian or Jew, christian or jewish god tells I am there son, I am talking what is known from unseen world which is dream world which comes in reality on believing in truth and whatever I think christian and jewish spirits makes it happen, as spirits takes my thinking as command and make my thinking come true and when I become muslim there qalifas and prophets says I am there servant but not son of god as Allah doesn't have sons so how there is one god either christian will be true or jewish will be true or muslim will be true or any other religion who says there is one god will be true.

I am confused is it just to maintain one god of all religion to bring peace in the world by spirits who proves and wins to nature truth and wins and all religion spirit knows there is no one god but god whom they know as nature with whom they prove truth and wins as all religions too don't know who is one god ?

Dont you think if one god said I am his real son he cannot be lie and I get in the world whatever I want and all his believers and non believers are my servants and my rulership runs instead of any religion rulership or any spirit rulership runs.

Guys read and understand what I said truth because I am talking on unseen world of god which is not seen to everyone as it is dream based.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Skwim I am good in writing english
Sorry to say, but no you're not.

and I talk like a programer, if you read my thread in sentence manner and then understand you will get lot of knowledge.
But there's only one (1) sentence and its a couple of hundred of words long. Don't you ever wonder why people bother to use periods, commas, colons, semi colons, and question marks? Think they do it because they feel those keys on the keyboard don't get used enough? This isn't to rag on you, but to help you understand that you're not communicating well at all, and that it would behoove you to learn how to punctuate properly.

Last edited:

God Ahmed

Please understand me carefully now what I am going to say.

Every religion says there is one god in universe and it's there religion one god but how to find which religion is true ? Religion wins by proving through truth that they are true to nature that one god is there god because they know truth gives winning so all religion one god is truth.

Don't you feel "one god of all religions" term makes no sense because I tested practically by going in different religions and I tested how I was treated by sinless believers of different religions god, where in one religion I was called real son of god and in another religion of god I was called servant of god.

Don't you guys ever imagined what I imagine now because one god cannot be of all religions who says against each other.

Please help me guys I am right or wrong please tell me because I met god in universe in space and god talked to me in man voice in my mother tounge which was Hindi/Urdu as my mind understands Hindi/Urdu command and i was levitating in front of god in universe and in front of me it was like galaxy with shining stars so which religion god it was which I saw in dream and I saw in reality 2 spirits one Indian police man and another my enemy who ate my memory where I met god in universe from my mind but I remembered that god met me.

God Ahmed

As I believe one god is called understanding as truth because whoever is truth they have rulership and wins from other religion.

That is why I noticed, spirits of different religions proves there god is one god by proving to other religions they are true and if they do not prove to other religions they are true there religion is with less people and there religion almost ends and that is why they say our religion is in danger.

Please spirits tell the god who met me and said I am his son to help me I am having bad time because religions took fate from me of good time I think, I think my father knows everything and will not need of memories to help find what happened with me and what is happening with me currently.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
You must understand these were stories passed down for eons by folklore then into writings. It's ultimately mortifying so much killing has been done over religion with no Gods taking accountability. In just a few decades of diligent studies science teams have debunked most of religions explanation.

I feel that Mankind had some idea at first the Earth was ancient and was in a subliminal balance with nature. Then all this dogma came, it's our biggest tragedy. It was, however, a good way to keep slaves in order and I think that's the type of mind it's made for, opiates for the poor and uneducated. But our stone age ancestors seemed to develope superstition and all think in that direction over current understandings of logic and reason. It's just gut wrenching that all this happened, divine intervention more than anything disgusts me. When some people are in an emergency or time of desperate need they pray or beg a God for help when they need to take action.

God Ahmed

Spirits spirits...By one god is called truth, I mean every religion says there god is one god of all religions who proves and wins by showing they are truth to other religions that one god is there religion god only where other religions who says there god is one god looses.

One god switches to religions who is truth and that i call it as nature.

Please shed some light if all thinks I am true otherwise if there is really one god of all religions, in unseen world of god different religions will not go against me whom one god has said his real son and see me as happy.

God Ahmed

Whitetail you sound atheist are you atheist please understand my posts carefully it's related to unseen world of god which is dream world to me.

As I told what is truth to me by term "one god of all religions" just a meaning of word truth but not god.

God Ahmed

More clear in easy english writing, what I researched so far practically so far and came to know truly about "one god of all religion" term is that it means truth understanding who is not god but just who is truth.

That is why one god switches to different religions upon finding truth and every religion says there is one god and that god is our religion god where every religion speaks against each other which sounds like evil.

So my research until now ends here by saying truth to everyone, that one god of all religions is false and the term "one god of all religion" just means understanding of truth or truth.

Otherwise real son of god who is me would never had bad time and enemies and one god of all religions would be same for me as a father even if I believed in any religion or switch religions.

So i pray to my father who is god of some religion from unseen world, help me. I am having bad days and bad time, I am currently in islam religion and you take control over me and make my future and call me in your religion by showing miracle.

I am like a kid my father so please understand me, as you spoke to me in my mother tounge, understand me like human and give me everything in reality but dont just give in dreams.

God Ahmed

This also proves that which ever religion says there religion god has said there is one god of all religions and there religion god is one god are false religions.

Cannot sleep after saying truth.