• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are some who shall not taste of beer!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A revolting ode to beer goggles enabling more action

We've some who shall not taste of beer.
Without artificial good cheer,
they'll have no beer glasses
and pass up on lasses
too ugly for when thinking's clear.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Ye of little faith. Ask of Hops, the God of beer, and ye shall receive the Holy Alcoholic Malt. Those without faith will suffer eternal thirst and shall never see a foamy Guinness evermore.

On a different note, we brewed yesterday. We couldn't decide what kind to make, so we decided on "leftover" beer. It's going to be a darker IPA. Yum.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Hmm. While I did expect the flavor of bacon, the faint taste of strawberry daiquiri did come as a surprise.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Hmm. While I did expect the flavor of bacon, the faint taste of strawberry daiquiri did come as a surprise.
Eww, you mean he's had his bacon-covered body in my jello mosh pit? Ewwwww...
crossfire-albums-edible-paintballs-picture4075-thejello.jpg

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
It's not quite the same with a 6' tall amorous lemur tonguing me all over.

Hey, if opportunity's knocking, I can't just not open that door.

Besides, think of it like a nice loofah. Your skin will be soft as a baby's bottom.

Wirey

Fartist
Hey, if opportunity's knocking, I can't just not open that door.

Besides, think of it like a nice loofah. Your skin will be soft as a baby's bottom.

And your face will look just like my bottom (someone had to say it).

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
ok, I made a new jello mosh pit, so you guys and enjoy the old one to your heart's content. :)

How do you like the new one?
crossfire-albums-edible-paintballs-picture4217-thejello2.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Ye of little faith. Ask of Hops, the God of beer, and ye shall receive the Holy Alcoholic Malt. Those without faith will suffer eternal thirst and shall never see a foamy Guinness evermore.

On a different note, we brewed yesterday. We couldn't decide what kind to make, so we decided on "leftover" beer. It's going to be a darker IPA. Yum.

I want to persuade my nephew to start home brewing. I've got the know-how and he's got the space.

In the meantime I seem to be living in close proximity to the best pub in England (and therefore, of course, the world).

:yes: