• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
ChrisP said:
Dune II or 2000?

Road Trippin - RHCP
lmao, no one i know knows about that song!
aweshome!
I'm listening to the sound of my sanity slowly decaying....
But if i were home, i'd listen to something by Pearl Jam, or Cat Stevens, or maybe Pink Floyd... I hate school!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
No*s said:
If you think that's old, I'm now listening to a Dig Dug remix :p
ROFL is that the one with red and green/yellow and red enemies, where you dig and use a ?pump? to get kills?

Anticipation is 90% of the pleasure Buttons* :D

Power and the Passion - Forgot who

Zombie - Cranberries

ChrisP

Veteran Member
No*s said:
That's the one.

Mega Man 3 remix "Xintro"
Man! you are one old school gamer... given up the joystick myself (no silly jokes thanks ladies) but back in the day *misty eyes*....

The Baying of the Hounds - Opeth
Bring your Daughter - Iron Maiden

No*s

Captain Obvious
ChrisP said:
Man! you are one old school gamer... given up the joystick myself (no silly jokes thanks ladies) but back in the day *misty eyes*....

The Baying of the Hounds - Opeth
Bring your Daughter - Iron Maiden

Who? Me? Yeah, I do play a lot of old games. Not all the remixes, though, are from games I've played (at almost the whole OCRemix collection, I haven't even played the majority lol).

Star Ocean: Second Story remix "Ocean of Tears"

Buttercup

Veteran Member
ChrisP said:
The Brain of J. Haven't heard that one? Is it studio or live?
It's the first track on the Yield album.

Yes, I actually do go back and see what everyone was listening to since I was here last....that's what a music tramp I am! :) It's interesting to me to see what everybody likes or listens too and it gives me ideas of songs I'd like to hear again.....ROCK LOBSTER!:jam:

Sweet Child O Mine....Guns & Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.