• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The What Are You Listening To? Thread - Part Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

Their concert last night was awesome. Trivium opened (unfortunately) and raised some hell. Coheed and Cambria played second, although when they was about to come on stage the crowd was chanting for Slipknot. I even think they cut their set short, because they only played for a half an hour (which is pretty short for a non opening band when only three bands are playing), and it was 45 minutes between their set and Slipknots. Plus, Coheed had a talk box set up that was never used. And you could count the number of people who were getting into them. I estimated it to only be about 30 people in the floor/pit area.
Slipknot though, straight up kicked ***. It was also pretty cool that I was right next to the barricade that separates the pit area from the stage. They played mainly older songs from Slipknot and Iowa, and closed with Spit It Out, which was awesome. Cid is also moving around now, but he is still babying his ankles. Very lively, very energetic show, great moshing, great crowd, great smokes, and a great time.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I am listening to the history of Punk,Sex Pistols Anarchy in the UK,God save the Queen and it still sounds raw i love some of that old stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.