• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The weird bucket list

Shaul

Premium Member
The term bucket list refers to a list of things one hasn’t done but that they want to do before they die. This thread is for those really unusual weird things you only half seriously thought of putting on your bucket list. I get to start, you can add your own.

Driving a Zamboni while wearing a tuxedo.

Playing a didgeridoo in a marching band while riding a unicycle.

Filing my income tax in Braille.

Who’s next?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Hmmm. Let me unhinge my mind and see what emerges from a dusty corner:

Skydiving naked (except for the parachute).

Riding a horse into the halls of Congress wearing armor and carrying a lance saying what I *really* want to say using a bullhorn.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't have a bucket list, I've done most of what i wanted to do and what's left ain't worth putting in a bucket.

Orbit

I'm a planet
I've done what I've wanted. The only thing left is to travel to some places I'd like to, but it's not so urgent as to go on a bucket list.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have yet to buy a bucket.
Yeah, you have to go through the ups and downs of life. Keep smiling.

"mātrā-sparśās tu kaunteya, śītoṣṇa-sukha-duḥkha-dāḥ;
āgamāpāyino ’nityās, tāṁs titikṣasva bhārata." BG 2.14

"O son of Kuntī, the nonpermanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of winter and summer seasons. They arise from sense perception, O scion of Bharata clan, and one must learn to tolerate them without being disturbed."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bucket list...
- Achieve more posts than any other jerk on RF.
- To have an insignificant building named after me.
- A pair of cats who behave themselves...no fighting,
proper litter box usage, minimal puking, no vet bills.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
- To have an insignificant building named after me.
Put a board in an ancient script - Greek, Egyptian, Cuniform, Runes. Indian archaeologists found an ancient board at the gate of the 5,000 year old city of Dholavira. We do not know what it says because the Indus script has not been deciphered. Indus script is not alphabetic.

The_%27Ten_Indus_Scripts%27_discovered_near_the_northern_gateway_of_the_Dholavira_citadel.jpg
AVvXsEinBNERS3s_IMYP5QgY8xP4QpeeQ8OZDWqWDcEKwlppTCFxFDEukQIPhaaEajmKmG3N8U15Z6sACdkBsa4UhYoxgQai9nJS-8JCFe62NYK6YXn6BGPO1OpCE3-_5P4X3PFEP50-DHUiE6LFBnEuX32dzTyVY0JV4-ZV-Q2nW-_i1qzNW0eEN6-JABh6HQ=w400-h238

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Put a board in an ancient script - Greek, Egyptian, Cuniform, Runes. Indian archaeologists found an ancient board at the gate of the 5,000 year old city of Dholavira. We do not know what it says because the Indus script has not been deciphered. Indus script is not alphabetic.

The_%27Ten_Indus_Scripts%27_discovered_near_the_northern_gateway_of_the_Dholavira_citadel.jpg
AVvXsEinBNERS3s_IMYP5QgY8xP4QpeeQ8OZDWqWDcEKwlppTCFxFDEukQIPhaaEajmKmG3N8U15Z6sACdkBsa4UhYoxgQai9nJS-8JCFe62NYK6YXn6BGPO1OpCE3-_5P4X3PFEP50-DHUiE6LFBnEuX32dzTyVY0JV4-ZV-Q2nW-_i1qzNW0eEN6-JABh6HQ=w400-h238
I ran it thru Google Translate....
"For a good time, see Ndnda"