• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The value of Knowledge and Inspiration

Ahanit

The Paths of the Left Hand are no paths for consumers. That are paths for workers. Workers at the Self and its truth.

For becoming a Worker at the self you need Information, knowledge, inspiration.
What do you think is the Value of this Information, Knowledge, inspiration?
Has it a value?
Some may think that it is Part of Left Hand path to take all without giving anything back... Is that a meaningful way?
Isn't it better to give something back, to those who bring inspiration?

My thought is, if I only take, sooner or later no one has anymore interest in giving, that mans no exchange, no discussion and no more inspiration for the own path. But if I give back something so that we can learn from each other, inspire each other, all get the chance to grow more intensive and to go forward their own paths.

So what do you think about?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I know this is a DIR but do you mind if I ask a question?

Non-members of DIRs can ask respectful questions. That said, it can be a good idea to make a thread in the Religions Q&A section instead, because that way you would also be able to make comments (you'd need permission from the OP to quote them to start a new thread, though).

The Paths of the Left Hand are no paths for consumers. That are paths for workers. Workers at the Self and its truth.

For becoming a Worker at the self you need Information, knowledge, inspiration.
What do you think is the Value of this Information, Knowledge, inspiration?
Has it a value?
Some may think that it is Part of Left Hand path to take all without giving anything back... Is that a meaningful way?
Isn't it better to give something back, to those who bring inspiration?

My thought is, if I only take, sooner or later no one has anymore interest in giving, that mans no exchange, no discussion and no more inspiration for the own path. But if I give back something so that we can learn from each other, inspire each other, all get the chance to grow more intensive and to go forward their own paths.

So what do you think about?
Sounds about right to me. Balance is important on ANY path in my opinion.

Ahanit

@BSM1
if your question fit's to the theme, feel free to ask... You are also welcome to ask Private if you are not sure that the question fits, or you do it like Quintessence has said... :)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The LHP includes the idea of giving, sharing. All the most popular examples from Satan to Prometheus to Set are known for sharing something with mankind, the "black flame". To truly understand the Gift of Set we must share it and other such Gifts ourselves.

Indeed. Part of the concept of Satanism is, as it is with all true visions of the LHP, the elimination of dualism. With that said where as most religious minded and nomian folk divide good from evil and shun the latter, Satanists tend to embrace the whole of the human condition.

Embracing evil, doing antinomian things, practicing the heterodox way serves to move things, esoterically speaking, from right to center, as the greater Nomos/societal conditioning/religious nomian upbringing continually pushes us away from the vamachara towards the dakshinachara.

With that said, I think Satanists are more capable of authentic 'good' than the ones that totally reject evil and embrace dualism, because we have a clearer perspective.

Of course, that also works in reverse. We are Satanists after all. :smilingimp:

Last edited: