• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Untold Story: Why do they hate us so much?

Peace4all

The Untold Story: Why do they hate us so much?

On September 11, 2001 the nation of the United States of America was attacked by a Terrorist organization. The attack left the Twin towers in destruction and took away the lives of about Nine thousand Americans. The United States was quick to take action by declaring a “war on terror” on October 7, 2001. With the chaos and deaths of 9/11 still long from forgotten NATO and countries all over the world supported the cause of the United States.

September 11th was not, however, the only attack by terrorists against the free nation of the U.S. Previous attacks included embassy bombings, attack against USS Cole, and world trade center bombing in 1993. Fact is, tension has been existing for decades between the Middle East and the U.S. Many people believe that the Terrorist's hatred of the western world is because they are jealous of our "democracy and freedom". According to U.S President Bush's speech: "They hate what we see right here in this chamber -- a democratically elected government. Their leaders are self-appointed. They hate our freedoms -- our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other." Could this be true? Do they really hate us as a free people or do they hate the decades of U.S foreign policy?

Most Americans find it difficult in the extreme to accept the proposition that terrorist acts against the United States can be viewed as revenge for Washington's policies abroad. They believe that the US is targeted because of its freedom, its democracy, its modernity, its wealth, or just being part of the West. Is this so or is there an untold story?

The untold Story:

Maybe unknown to Americans, but Washington officials know damn well that their foreign policy is to blame, not jealousy of the American people. So what exactly in the U.S foreign policy do the terrorists, as well as the Middle Eastern people, not like? They don't like us because for the following reasons:
1. The U.S grants Israel billions to commit homicides against the Palestinian people
2. Because U.S supports the corrupt totalitarian-like governments that rule the Middle East today
3. The U.S committed atrocities directly against them.

Reason 1: The U.S grants Israel billions to commit homicides against the Palestinian people

U.S Grants Israel Billions every year to clear off Palestinian land. Similar to how America slowly pushed Native Americans off their land; Israel is doing the same. Every day Israel plans and pushes the settlements of the Palestinian people further and further. The U.S only supports Israel and turns a blind eye while Israel commits it's acts of homicide against the Palestinian people. Look at this link full of Israel's Atrocities. Video: An Israeli Gunboat Shelled A Picnic On A Beach , Murdering Children - Israel's Domestic Policy , An Israeli captain unloads a full magazine in a 13 year old school girl. If you think that's bad he was also found non guilty just by one trial. Click my link see it all…
http://www.nogw.com/israeliatrocities.html
The U.S gives Israel money to do this. They knowingly give Israel 5 Billion dollars a year to do this. I'm severely ashamed of our government. Are you? You must have the most inhumane heart to look at those dead body's and tell me that the U.S is right in supporting Israel.
The U.S is known to support gay rights, women's rights, Blacks, Hispanics, its bad enough that they don't stand up against the atrocities, they support it!!!! I am severely ashamed…

Does the Middle East have the right to hate America?

Reason 2: U.S supports the corrupt totalitarian-like governments that rule the Middle East today

If reason one isn't enough then we move on to reason two. Even according to Bush himself: "Their leaders are self-appointed… They want to overthrow existing governments in many Muslim countries, such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan". For once I can agree with Bush, The Middle Eastern people hate their government. Every time any opposing rivalry or person speaks out they are quickly silenced. In Egypt there are thousands of known Imam's who have been severely tortured for speaking out against the state. This system of corrupt governments is set up all throughout Muslim countries and are just mere puppet governments of the U.S. This is a new kind of Imperialism where the U.S gives person x weapons and power to rule the country. In return these dictators owe the U.S supreme loyalty. Did you notice that despite all the oil the Muslim countries have they still end up as 3rd world countries? The money goes down the same black hole every time. All the exports such as oil are sucked up by the governments and the people don't get any benefit.
Think about it: After digging about 15 two hundred feet holes they find one of those holes that actually have oil, and each hole costs about 20 thousand to dig. Once the find the oil they suck it up and send it half way across the world to the oil refinery's for chemical processing and purify it. After that they get the gas and send it all over America at your price of about 2.00$ a gallon (and we complain if it's more than 3$ p/g). That’s less expensive than coke!! To get the Oil at such a low price they must get it something close to absolutely free.
We have seen ourselves what happens when land lords are overthrown *Somalia cough* when the people actually manage to overthrow the land lords America sends troops because it doesn't like the idea of them not having control in Somalia. Virtually, all the Muslim world knows that their bad conditions are due to this new American Imperialism.

it continues... yes i know just plz read it all:thud:

Peace4all

Reason 3: The U.S committed atrocities directly against them.

Today In Iraq the U.S forces are still occupying the area. In aljazzera story's of American rape on Iraqi women is common. The killing of innocent Civilians are also very common. We don't hear about these rapes and massacres because we have a censored press. However, eventually if a criminal keeps on shop lifting he is going to get caught sooner or later. This time the criminal was caught.

Read the western article yourself:
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-25.htm

To summarize the article:

As usual, the U.S. government tried to cover up the mass murder--it initially claimed that the victims were blown up by an insurgent IED. But, as Time reported in March, the "civilians who died in Haditha on Nov. 19 were killed not by a roadside bomb but by the Marines themselves, who went on a rampage in the village after the attack, killing 15 unarmed Iraqis in their homes, including seven women and three children." As at My Lai, the bloodlust was not easily sated. "The raids took five hours and left at least 23 people dead."

For Iraqis, American atrocities are old news, dating back to the invasion in March 2003 and a full decade earlier. (U.S. planes dropped so many bombs on Iraqi schools, hospitals and power plants during the 1990s that they ran out of targets.) So are the boulevards of New York, San Francisco and other cities where hundreds of thousands of American lefties once marched against the invasion of Iraq.

Sad thing is that it didn't even make the morning news…

Haditha, where two dozen were executed, was merely the 10,000th Haditha. While you receive the good nice pictures of marines giving little kids aid; reality sets in that they attacked a village and deliberately killed women and children. Remember this is a western story in aljazera you see these every single day. A foreign power comes and rapes your wife, executes your children, and makes your life a living hell.

Conclusion: such conditions as these cause the Middle East and desperate men to hate America. Conditions like these make the perfect breeding ground for terrorism. Solution? Just leave them alone and stop treating Israel like the 51st state. Muslim countries are going to start of with civil wars but in time, like every other country in history, they are going to have their revolution and become a moderate country. Please, if you don't want terrorism to exist then speak out against the genocide. Everyone has a sphere of influence so use it to make the world a better place.:yes:

A

angellous_evangellous

Please let us know where you took this from ....

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Peace4all said:
On September 11, 2001 the nation of the United States of America was attacked by Terrorist organizations. The attack left the Twin towers in destruction and took away the lives of about Nine-hundred thousand Americans.
Hmmm. When you begin your oratory with two factual errors it does tend to destroy the credibility of your rhetoric. :yes:

Ody

The Protocols is a best-seller in Syria[44] and, together with other antisemitic materials published there, is distributed throughout the Arab world.[45] In 1997, the two-volume 8th edition of the Protocols, translated and edited by 'Ajaj Nuwayhid, was published by Mustafa Tlass's publishing house and exhibited and sold at the Damascus International Book Fair (IBF) and at the Cairo IBF. At the 2005 Cairo IBF a stand of the Syrian publisher displayed a new, 2005 edition of the Protocols authorized by the Syrian Ministry of Information.[46][47] In Syria government-controlled television channels occasionally broadcast mini-series concerning the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, along with several other anti-semitic themes.[48]

And we expect much because????

Peace4all

Ooo I need to add one more thing: I'm not saying that terrorists are right in what they do, I'm not saying that Israel is plain evil, and I'm not saying that the US is evil either. In turn all these come together to form the world we live in. Please I didn't mean to offend anybody. If you have any comments please direct them towards me privately.
Let's keep this like a civilized debate and avoid throwing chairs and tantrums across the forums.

Thank you

Peace4all

This should reach out and touch your hearts...

Far from military targets, don't you agree?

Israel's Massacre at Qauna:
QANA-3-year-old-child.jpg

QANA-baby-emerges.jpg

QANA-4-year-old-girl.jpg

You know what that all ends up as?

GUESS!!!!

QANA-protest-burning-flags.jpg

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Peace4all said:
Ooo I need to add one more thing: I'm not saying that terrorists are right in what they do, I'm not saying that Israel is plain evil, and I'm not saying that the US is evil either. In turn all these come together to form the world we live in. Please I didn't mean to offend anybody. If you have any comments please direct them towards me privately.

Let's keep this like a civilized debate and avoid throwing chairs and tantrums across the forums.

Thank you
"Civilized"? Meh. Why should that word even enter into a discussion involving the human garbage that took the lives of thousands of innocent civilians on September 11, 2001?? There was nothing "civilized" in their actions, there shall be nothing "civilized" in my response to their bigotry and hatred either.

Frankly I never cared *why* Islamic terrorists blew up innocent civilians on September 11th.

The action was morally unsupportable, despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life, in other words an EVIL act carried out by abject cowards devoid of conscience.

I have nothing but contempt for such miserable cowards, grown men who would rather blow up unsuspecting innocent civilians including BABIES, rather than putting on a uniform, facing other grown men on a battlefield.

Cowards. I spit on their dust every time I pass Ground Zero.

applewuud

Reason 2: U.S supports the corrupt totalitarian-like governments that rule the Middle East today

...The Middle Eastern people hate their government. Every time any opposing rivalry or person speaks out they are quickly silenced. In Egypt there are thousands of known Imam's who have been severely tortured for speaking out against the state. This system of corrupt governments is set up all throughout Muslim countries and are just mere puppet governments of the U.S. This is a new kind of Imperialism where the U.S gives person x weapons and power to rule the country. In return these dictators owe the U.S supreme loyalty. Did you notice that despite all the oil the Muslim countries have they still end up as 3rd world countries? The money goes down the same black hole every time. All the exports such as oil are sucked up by the governments and the people don't get any benefit.

Americans are aware of our "support" for governments that are unjust. But it is quite a leap to say that those governments exist only because of American support. It's even more of a leap to say that if the U.S. stopped supporting a corrupt government, some other more corrupt or oppressive regime wouldn't take its place. Having some measure of influence doesn't make them a puppet. The U.S. and its support isn't as powerful as you think. If those governments didn't get their arms from America, the Russians or the French would be happy to sell them as many jets as their oil could buy. Granted, there are gangsters in charge of some countries, but as Iraq shows, you can knock off one gangster and wind up with a whole bunch of gangsters battling each other. The myth of American omnipotence and responsibility for everything undercuts the responsibility of people to make their own changes in government.

As for atrocities, for pure bloodshed aimed intentionally at civilians, insurgents in Iraq are blowing up vegetable markets and killing hundreds each week. There's more than enough sin to go around.

We need not point fingers at each other but to look together for a better way.

Peace4all

Moon Woman said:
The action was morally unsupportable, despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life, in other words an EVIL act carried out by abject cowards devoid of conscience.

couldn't agree more. Their action was morally unsupportable, despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life. However, western actions also are despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life. I'm not supporting terrorist actions, I'm saying both have done wrong.

Moon Woman said:
Frankly I never cared *why* Islamic terrorists blew up innocent civilians on September 11th.

Of course you wouldn't care why. That’s alright though, I don't blame you; I blame the people that give you that narrow ignorant point of view. It's funny how they never tell you about when marines stormed haditha and deliberately killed innocent women and children. They never tell you about the rape cases that happen every week in Iraq. They never tell you about how they give Israel 5 billion dollars a year to commit genocide against the Palestinian people. They never tell you about the hundreds American bombers kill every week in their raids. It's okay, I don't blame you for your ignorant point of view. All you get is those nice pictures of American Marines handing out first aid packages and food. Did it ever occur to you why those Iraqi families might need those first aid packages?

Moon Woman said:
I have nothing but contempt for such miserable cowards, grown men who would rather blow up unsuspecting innocent civilians including BABIES, rather than putting on a uniform, facing other grown men on a battlefield.

Me either.
beirut9.jpg

Your white knights bomb the ***** out of any area before they step a foot in it. Whether it’s the terrorist's "Flying bombs", or the America's AGM-129 Advanced cruise missile it doesn't make a difference. In both cases innocent civilians are killed.

It’s always sad how people get really angry with me when I expose the truth. Or try to make the point that America commits genocide too.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I still can't believe there are people in this world who fell for the whole, "Dey hates us cuz we'ze free folks!" song and dance.

I'm sure everyone has different ideas about which incidents fuel terrorism the most - in my opinion, it's the Israeli-Palestinian situation - but I doubt anyone with half a brain would say "it's cuz dey is free folk" lol

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Peace4all said:
couldn't agree more. Their action was morally unsupportable, despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life. However, western actions also are despicable, reprehensible, and a disgustingly stupid waste of life. I'm not supporting terrorist actions, I'm saying both have done wrong.

Of course you wouldn't care why. That’s alright though, I don't blame you; I blame the people that give you that narrow ignorant point of view. It's funny how they never tell you about when marines stormed haditha and deliberately killed innocent women and children. They never tell you about the rape cases that happen every week in Iraq. They never tell you about how they give Israel 5 billion dollars a year to commit genocide against the Palestinian people. They never tell you about the hundreds American bombers kill every week in their raids. It's okay, I don't blame you for your ignorant point of view. All you get is those nice pictures of American Marines handing out first aid packages and food. Did it ever occur to you why those Iraqi families might need those first aid packages?

Me either.
beirut9.jpg

Your white knights bomb the ***** out of any area before they step a foot in it. Whether it’s the terrorist's "Flying bombs", or the America's AGM-129 Advanced cruise missile it doesn't make a difference. In both cases innocent civilians are killed.

It’s always sad how people get really angry with me when I expose the truth. Or try to make the point that America commits genocide too.

I've never read a post on RF and wanted more to cheer someone on. :D "Give it to her, baby!" lol

Bravo, frubals.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
And now that I've calmed down... :D

I don't believe America has committed genocide in Iraq, or anything even close to it.

I do think it's important, though, to try to understand terrorism and to work with potential terrorists to better the world - not to simply fight everyone, which will only multiply the evil. People like Osama bin Laden should be captured, and countries like Saudi Arabia should be held to account - but a free for all in Iraq only serves to support terrorism, not diminish it.