• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The UnOfficial RF Song Dedication thread :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's been awhile since i visited this thread but three people have been on my mind of late, as I stand, watering my acre of gardens in the evening....

This first one is wonderful, but don't take the words too literally, I'm not a star struck wannabe lover, lol... well, not most of the time, of course
Anyways, moving on... rapidly....

This is for three people, 3 fellow human animals, who mean a lot to me and have impacted my small world.
You are each welcome to take a bow at the end.
@Spiny Norman @crossfire @Windwalker

and finally... as the sun goes down here in paradise...

Again, don't take the words too literally.... but I hope you all get the spirit and my intent.

I am so fond of you all and THANK YOU for all you have given me to think about.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
and an unlikely dedication....

@godnotgod @ben d @psychoslice

I so wish we could agree on something...

and if that is not enough....

and....

finally....

The frost giant weeps.... well, for a second...

Oh look, the Perseid meteor shower..

*runs outside to count meteors....*
*stops to put on slippers*

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
and whatever blessings are mine to give for RF....
another Blue Jays marvel....

@Windwalker (no, I don't mean when you wake up, lol.... but if you've not heard this, I thought you might relish the sentiment, so powerfully expressed.)

It's such a pity that the vinyl version of this went on to another 10 or 15 seconds and ended with a wonderful guitar exit... that was very quiet, almost imperceptible... oh well....

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I was listening to this a few minutes ago and two RF folks wandered through my mind and so I thought it fitting to share this with them and the rest of you kind folks.

This is for @Sunstone and @Enoch07

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I was listening to this a few minutes ago and two RF folks wandered through my mind and so I thought it fitting to share this with them and the rest of you kind folks.

Nice, it's a bit long so I'm gonna have to sit down and listen all the way through. But I like what I heard the first few minutes of it.