• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the truth

Circle_One

SK2005 said:
An African swallow carrying a coconut while singing "Oh Canada":D :D
LOL! But where exactly would the African Swallow get said coconut? And where would he learn "Oh, Canada". Pretty smart bird if you ask me.

SK2005

Saint in training
A very smart bird, in fact he was the one who invented coconuts AND wrote the words to "Oh Canada"

Circle_One

Hey, was that the same Swallow perfected the theory of relativity but so as to not disclose his genius intelligence, especially for a bird, gave the idea to Einstein?

SK2005

Saint in training
This Bird, Einstein, also wrote the Magna Carta, and discovered Pluto by traveling there!

Circle_One

*Le gasp* Humans! That is a smart bird! Perhaps then we may sit down over a home-cooked liver with fava beans and some nice Chianti. ROFL!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
No*s said:
Now...we only need Hannibal :).
Nooo! He tried to kill one of my crushes, Edward Norton! (Or at least his character.)

My question is... Are you welcome here?

(*hint* The answer is yes!)

No*s

Captain Obvious
Ah, Hannibal invited me over for dinner the other night. I politely turned him down, but he seems a nice enough man ;).

daniel

aog assemblies of god...
chris
blue

Welcome to Religious Education at it's best!

I am very good at asking questions.

Here's my first question: What's AOG?
My second question: What's your name?
Thirdly: What's your favorite color?

ok, we've each asked questions, so where are these answers???[/QUOTE]