• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The True Name of God

outhouse

Atheistically
Would it not be much more easier for you to post the passage of Scripture that says that he has many names or 72 names instead of one personally identifying name Yahweh?

I'll agree with you on this one.

many people would love to claim El is Yahweh and all other different terms like El Elyon and El Shaddai are all the same meaning as Yahweh because its god. That is false and they are wrong. There were different deities before montheism took place and thus, El is not another name for Yahweh

Elohim can be used as Yawheh but only because it was edited or redacted to mean such.

if you just take all the different languages and squeek out "god" then yes there are over 72 names.

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
YOU made the claim that "Nowhere in Scripture from where we are to get our doctrine for reproof and correction and instruction in righteousness, does it ever say or teach that our Heavenly Father and Creator has 72 names" post #54.

So I have to assume that you have read ALL of the scripture (not merely the little bit in the Bible) and have not found it.

now since I find it hard to believe that you have personally read ALL scripture, I asked for you to scan it and present it.
But since that would likely take far to long, perhaps you can provide links to ALL scriptures?

Again, would it not be much more easier for you to post the passage of Scripture that says that He has many names or 72 names instead of one personally identifying name Yahweh?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Again, would it not be much more easier for you to post the passage of Scripture that says that He has many names or 72 names instead of one personally identifying name Yahweh?
I did not make any claims.
You made a claim.
Now it seems you are unable to support your claim.

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
I did not make any claims.
You made a claim.
Now it seems you are unable to support your claim.

I am certainly able to support my claim, but it is quite obvious from what you have said as follows that you are not really interested in what it is that I have to say:

assum[ing] that you have read ALL of the scripture (not merely the little bit in the Bible) and have not found it.

now since I find it hard to believe that you have personally read ALL scripture, I asked for you to scan it and present it.
But since that would likely take far to long, perhaps you can provide links to ALL scriptures?

Please refer back to my previous posts!

McBell

I am certainly able to support my claim, but it is quite obvious from what you have said as follows that you are not really interested in what it is that I have to say:

Please refer back to my previous posts!
Looks like more of you trying real hard to distract from the fact that you have not supported your claim.

You claim you can support your claim, yet you have not done so.

One has to wonder why the delay....

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
Looks like more of you trying real hard to distract from the fact that you have not supported your claim.

You claim you can support your claim, yet you have not done so.

One has to wonder why the delay....

It seems that your main opposition to my claim is that you find it hard to believe that I have read ALL the Scripture. I would ask you how it is that I am supposed to prove that I have actually read ALL of Scripture?

If what it is that you are truly requesting support for is my belief that Scripture makes known that Father Yahweh only has one Name, how about your showing support in opposition to my claim in my belief to what it is that I claim? Why the delay specifically to you? I simply perceive you as a troublemaker that simply has no interest whatsoever in what it is that I believe Scripture clearly says. Actually, I have already supported my claim in a previous post, but it seems that you are simply showing ignorance.

Last edited:

McBell

It seems that your main opposition to my claim is that you find it hard to believe that I have read ALL the Scripture. I would ask you how it is that I am supposed to prove that I have actually read ALL of Scripture?

If what it is that you are truly requesting support for is my belief that Scripture makes known that Father Yahweh only has one Name, how about your showing support in opposition to my claim in my belief to what it is that I claim? Why the delay specifically to you? I simply perceive you as a troublemaker that simply has no interest whatsoever in what it is that I believe Scripture clearly says. Actually, I have already supported my claim in a previous post, but it seems that you are simply showing ignorance.
YOU made a claim.
YOU have since claimed you can support said claim.
YOU have not even attempted to support said claim.

I, on the other hand, have not made a claim.

now, are you going to support your claim, like you claim you can, or are you going to continue to avoid supporting your claim?

You have offered up excuse after excuse, but still nothing in support of either of you claims...

I suspect that you cannot support your claim and are merely going to continue real hard to distract from the fact that you have not even made an attempt to support your claim.

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
YOU made a claim.
YOU have since claimed you can support said claim.
YOU have not even attempted to support said claim.

I, on the other hand, have not made a claim.

now, are you going to support your claim, like you claim you can, or are you going to continue to avoid supporting your claim?

You have offered up excuse after excuse, but still nothing in support of either of you claims...

I suspect that you cannot support your claim and are merely going to continue real hard to distract from the fact that you have not even made an attempt to support your claim.

As I have said, I have already supported my claim in a previous post. You can ask for support to my claim till you are blue in the face, but the fact is, I will never repeat myself .

Last edited by a moderator:

McBell

As I have said, I have already supported my claim in a previous post. You can ask for support to my claim till you are blue in the face, but the fact is, I will never repeat myself.
Ah, more excuses.
No matter, I figured you were merely trying to blow smoke up everyone's backside.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As I have said, I have already supported my claim in a previous post. You can ask for support to my claim till you are blue in the face, but the fact is, I will never repeat myself.
If this entire post does not count as proof of intellectual bankruptcy, then I do not know what would.

garrydons

the true name of God.
YAHWEH and its tetragrammaton YHWH or YHVH is not the name of the true God but the name of the moon god!
The Jews have perverted the name of God and replaced it with the name of the moon god!

What is a Yahwist? They are all moon god worshipers! A Yahweh believer is any person who believes YHWH
(the tetragrammaton name of Baal) pronounced Yahweh, is the name of God. Yahweh is a guess name and is
NOT THE NAME OF THE TRUE GOD. Yahweh as it is spelled IS NOT A HEBREW NAME for God!

Is the name of Jesus just a made-up name someone configured and stuck on the Messiah? Is the name of Jesus a Latin and English form of the Greek Zeus (g-zeus)? Is the name of Jesus derived from the name of a fish named Zeus? Does the name of Jesus mean "pig God?" If a person prays in the name of Jesus are they praying to a pig? Is the true Jewish name of Jesus pronounced Yahshua? Yahwist say yes to all these and have invented these hate rants against the name of Jesus. The TRUE answer to all these questions is NO!

Yahwist have been blaspheming the name of Jesus now since around 1567 when Genebrardus invented the guess name "Iahve, Jahve" (Chronographia, Paris, 1567 . How did Genebrardus invent this new guess name? Actually he borrowed from Clement of Alexandria the Greek spelling IAOVE (Zeus), which is universally known as JOVE (Roman Jupiter), and converted JAOVE to YAOVE adding the H and dropping the O, hence YAHVE! Yahve then is none other than Zeus or Jupiter!, Jove (ho-ve) is Yahwah the sky/moon god.

For acceptance of his new invention and to support his new guess name, he went to the Samaritians (enemies of God and Israel) and borrowed IABE from their Bible. This he converted to YABE and finally converting the B to a V he arrived at YAVE, adding the H, since this letter is silent he fabricated YAHVE. He felt secure Yah was correct since this appeared in Psalms 68:4 as Iah. He was unaware that Iah was a pregnant pagan Egyptian falsehood replacing the original Ieh (Yeh or Jeh) as first given by Moses and incorporated in the new name he gave to Oshea. It was after the death of Genebrardus that other Yahwist dropped the letter V and a double U (UU) or as now a W was added forming YAHWEH. This hybrid rival name was proposed as the name of God, claiming that Iehovah or Jehovah as found in the Masoretic text was false. Those who have adopted this Gnostic-Greek-Samaritian YAHVE guess name, claim the name of Jesus is the name of a pig God and blaspheme the worthy name of our Messiah.

One of the false gods the Jews worshipped was Yah. This pagan idol has its roots in Babylon and in Egypt. This is the lunar or moon god. In Babylon the moon god is called "Ia" or Ya. It has both a female and a male identity. In Egypt the Babylonian female "Ia or Ya" was changed into a male god and the female god was named "shua" and made the sky god. When a person then combines these forms into Iashua or Yahshua they have made the moon god the sky god.

This Babylonian/Egypt deity is also called Baal throughout the Scriptures. The Jews did worshiped the moon god when they apostated into idolatry from the true God "Ehyeh asher Ehyeh (Elohim/Adonai)". Look up the word moon in Hebrew and it is "yareah" which is the same as "Yahweh." Modern Hebrew spells it different now to distort the real identity of their ancient Yah god. They now spell it "yareach." No matter, real scholars know the truth! Yah is the name of the Jewish/Egyptian/babylon moon god

SO the conclusion whould be WHATS GODS TRUE NAME,

Moses never ever used the word Yhwh, it said to devire from the Phrase in Exodus 3:14 " I AM THAT I AM", Remember Moses was an egyptian, and the egyptian word for I AM is NUK, If Moses went back and told them I AM sent me he would have said "Nuk" sent me. "Nuk" then would have been a name for God. Something not found in your Bible anywhere.

Here is Exodus 3:14 in Hebrew translit "V'yomer Eloyim el-Mosheh eh'yeh asher eh'yeh v'yomer ko tomar livneh Yisrael eh'yeh sh'lachni alechem".

"eh'yeh asher eh'yah" - asher means is a praise or can mean happy

What name was Moses to use? It was the sacred name "EHYEH."

eh'yeh sh'lachni alechem" = EH'YEH sent me to you

YAHOSHUA is false as YAH=Moon, the true rendering is ehyeh'shua - Ehyeh Saves aka yeshua or Englishified Joshua, so why do we called him jesus, when the english rendering would be more like Joshua

:yes:

Here is my brotherly advice to you: When it comes to the sacred name YHWH, Please study the subject matter carefully and do not be hasty in giving negative statement coz you might be putting the Creator's Name in VAIN.

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
Here is my brotherly advice to you: When it comes to the sacred name YHWH, Please study the subject matter carefully and do not be hasty in giving negative statement coz you might be putting the Creator's Name in VAIN.

Yes, you are right! Nowhere in Scripture does it ever say or teach "Yahweh is a moon god." In fact, Scripture clearly teaches that we are not to worship the creation, but to worship the Creator. It is quite clear from what is taught in Scripture that Father Yahweh is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

outhouse

Atheistically
Yes, you are right! Nowhere in Scripture does it ever say or teach "Yahweh is a moon god." In fact, Scripture clearly teaches that we are not to worship the creation, but to worship the Creator. It is quite clear from what is taught in Scripture that Father Yahweh is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and ALL THINGS IN THEM.

Sure it wasnt El? or Elohim?

IAM4YHWH

Yahweh Nissi (My Banner)
Sure it wasnt El? or Elohim?

The words "el, eloah, and elohim" in translation can give reference to Father Yahweh, but these words are not His One and ON[e]ly Name [Yahweh], but are but mere titles that can also give reference to anyone in Scripture translation such as "angels", judges, idols, and to mere men.

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
The words "el, eloah, and elohim" in translation can give reference to Father Yahweh, but these words are not His One and ON[e]ly Name [Yahweh], but are but mere titles that can also give reference to anyone in Scripture translation such as "angels", judges, idols, and to mere men.

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE

it can give because it was redacted to

but there is no debate at all that early hebrews worshipped a family of gods, El, Baal and Asherah as well as Yahweh