• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Trinity

moorea944

We are to WORSHIP GOD ALONE.
Since we worship Jesus, but you say he is not God---you have sinned by worshiping another.
I worship God (Yahweh). I pray to Him thru Christ. Jesus prayed to his Father too when he was here on earth. So I'm sinning by worshipping my GOD?

moorea944

Do you worship Jesus or not?
I worship Jeus to the Glory of God.
I also pray to God thru Jesus.

John 14v13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Mathew 6v9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Eph 5v20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

I also do have fellowship with Christ.
1 John 1v3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Always Father and Son. It's beautiful!

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
I worship Jeus to the Glory of God.
I also pray to God thru Jesus.

John 14v13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Mathew 6v9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Eph 5v20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

I also do have fellowship with Christ.
1 John 1v3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Always Father and Son. It's beautiful!
Since you worship Jesus, you must come to see that Jesus is God made visible. Jesus and God are exactly the same.

We are to only worship God. Since you worship Jesus, you must come to realize that Jesus is God.

moorea944

Since you worship Jesus, you must come to see that Jesus is God made visible. Jesus and God are exactly the same.

We are to only worship God. Since you worship Jesus, you must come to realize that Jesus is God.
I dont worship Jesus the way you do. I dont worship him as God. I dont pray to him.

kjw47

You seem to think that because your Watchtower Organization is your teacher, that everyone else must have these kinds of teachers as well.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my teacher is the Holy Spirit. I do not rely on men to teach me. I am always happy to hear their thoughts, but in the end, my study of the Scriptures, and my reliance upon the Holy Spirit is how I learn. I pray constantly for guidance and understanding. I used to rely on the teachings of men, but thank God, I left that false religion with it's grand leader who claims to speak for God.

Your posts are very hard to understand. You make statements, but never explain them. Quite frankly, they make no sense most of the time.

You NEVER respond to points other people make. It would be nice if you did. That way we could have a good dialogue.

The word IMAGE is not in John 5:30.

"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."

Katie

How many of these disunified mass of confusion( all of creation sees this) trinity based religions have--HS? Is the HS confused?

kjw47

I totally agree.

The flesh nature of the Messiah is stressed throught scripture. It is not a disguise. It is not a deceit or false doctrine. Although Jesus was the center point of the Creator's plan and intended from the beginning, Jesus did not exist as a living sentient being until he was born of Mary. The human nature (flesh nature) of Christ is absolutely essential for his role, his victory and the path he has created for other to follow.

Deut 18v15-18, Moses addresses the nation of Israel before his death about the coming Messiah. This prophecy is directly quoted of Jesus in Acts 3v22.

We read of the promise that God would "raise up" (not desend) a prophet.

Romans 1v1-3, ....... Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh. Paul is not telling people about a triune God. Or that Jesus is God.
Psalm 89v19 and verses 26-33 of this Psalm clearly confirm verse 19 should be understood in reference to the Messiah. Here the Messiah is chosen "out of the people". We read that God will "make him" His firtborn.

1 Cor. 15v21-22 We are cautioned to understand that the resurrection came by man.

Hebrews 2v16-17. Jesus was made like his brethren in every respect. Once again, Jesus had an origin. He was made (not re-made)

2 John 1 "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Jesus is the co-inheritor of God with us. One cannot inherit himself, as would be the case if we accept the concept of the trinity. And he also needed salvation.

"I and my Father are one". I totally agree on that one too!! Jesus is not saying he is God. He is saying that he is one with the Father. He thinks like his father would. He represents his Father. Does his Father's will perfectly. They work together perfectly. They are in sync together. Perfect manifestation!! God manifesting in His son. How many times does the bible tell us that God works "through" Jesus? Didn't Jesus tell us that he could do nothing "without" the Father? And that is supposed to be a God saying that? Wow....

John 17v3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Nice post----- Yes Jesus is one in purpose--that is what he meant-- as well Gods word teaches--All will be one with them as well--in purpose--a true follower reaches out for that--now.

kjw47

Wow. What did you say to me?

You are badly mistaken. Jesus is God the Father made visible. You are a promoter of the Catholics three-headed god.

If Jesus is God, and he is, then he is also the Father, because there is ONLY ONE GOD THE FATHER.

Go study harder and watch your tongue.

I serve a single being mono God named Jehovah--To him alone I render sacred service and bow in worship
I bow to Jesus as well--in obeisance--not worship.
I hope this clears your confusion of who I serve.

That's just it---Jesus isn't God.

Yes

I serve a single being mono God named Jehovah--To him alone I render sacred service and bow in worship
I bow to Jesus as well--in obeisance--not worship.
I hope this clears your confusion of who I serve.

That's just it---Jesus isn't God.
The BIBLE SAYS Jesus was worshiped.

No one reprimanded anyone for worshiping Jesus!

Peter reprimanded Cornelius for worshiping him.

The angel reprimanded John for worshiping him.

We are to worship God alone.

Jesus is God made visible

Yes

Nice post----- Yes Jesus is one in purpose--that is what he meant-- as well Gods word teaches--All will be one with them as well--in purpose--a true follower reaches out for that--now.
Jesus was WORSHIPED.

moorea944

Jesus is God manifest in the flesh. There is only one God. Yahweh. And the Lord Christ Jesus. They are not the same.

moorea944

Jesus was WORSHIPED.
Yes, he was. but to the Glory of the Father. They knew he wasnt the Father in heaven. But they prayer and worshipped (in a different way) their God. In the OT people prayed to God. Jesus wasnt born yet. Hebrews 1 tells us that God spoke to the prophets of old, but now in our days, He speaks through His son. Shouldnt it be that he spoke to Jesus from the beginning of tme instead of the prophets? No, of course not. When he was born, God's Word was manifest in the flesh. Jesus is the Word made flesh.

kjw47

I showed the error on that teaching didn't I? Jesus was a Mortal--they bowed to a MORTAL king--obeisance--not worship. trinity error.

kjw47

I think you are the confused one here, and your posts show it. They make no sense. You offer nothing but attacks.

apply 1Cor 1:10 to 33,000 different religions that do not agree that's why they are there.

fact--Old Testament--a single religion-Isrealites( Judaism)----Jesus came and began a new one-- a single one.

Yes

Yes, he was. but to the Glory of the Father.
That doesn't even make sense. WE CAN ONLY WORSHIP GOD.

They knew he wasnt the Father in heaven. But they prayer and worshipped (in a different way) their God. In the OT people prayed to God. Jesus wasnt born yet. Hebrews 1 tells us that God spoke to the prophets of old, but now in our days, He speaks through His son. Shouldnt it be that he spoke to Jesus from the beginning of tme instead of the prophets? No, of course not. When he was born, God's Word was manifest in the flesh. Jesus is the Word made flesh.
Jesus is God from the Old Testament. Jesus just was not revealed yet.