• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Terror Starts Here...

Paige

I <3 PERCY JACKSON!
HAI! Yes, I'm the terror. Or, atleast I'm the terror when I'm hyper. I'm like a tornado.

Uhhh... anyways, I'm Paige and I LOVE Greek Mythology! PM so we can chat about it sometime. :3

I'm glad to be a part of The Religious Forums, and I can't wait to start posting and making some friends.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF.
icon14.gif

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Welcome to RF :) I can understand your love of Greek Mythology, it's something that I also have. I would likely profess to know more about Ancient Egyptian theism, but I enjoy learning about how early civilisations believed.

Guess i've just gotta remember not to feed you any jellytots, then. You do like jellytots, don't you? ;)

GhK.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Welcome to RF! :)...
Paige said:
HAI! Yes, I'm the terror. Or, atleast I'm the terror when I'm hyper. I'm like a tornado.
Enjoy your time! (And don't destroy too many things though, we are trying to keep it neat here, hehe:))

grainne

Paige, Welcome. I am new here too. I remember taking Greek Mythology. Rather interesting. Hope you enjoy it here.