• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Tao of Bad Coffee

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

You just THINK that was coffee. Actually it was floor sweepings from the parking garage at the coffee plant.

I'm going to use this one.

Ha! I just realized that there are some people at work that know me only by my coffee remarks. HAHAHA

just brown? must have been so bad it went of the colour spectrum leaving only a brown colour visable

A

angellous_evangellous

After this mouth-numbing coffee I can go downstairs and get a root canal with a rusty screwdriver and I wouldn't feel a thing.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What???There are roach droppings in the coffee ???..Oh well I cant tell the difference..bottoms up!

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

When asked why I take my coffee cup into the bathroom, I casually reply that crapping in the cup makes the coffee taste better.

A

angellous_evangellous

True story:

I was on my way to the breakroom after lunch, and the President of the whole company was leaving choking on something. I asked him if he was ok, and he said it was the horrible coffee.

He went in to a room full of his employees, poured out half the cup and refilled it with hot water.

Unbelievable.

I told him that's how I've survived four years of the worst coffee on earth.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1329330 said:
That one is especially delicious with a little sprinkle of lawnmower rust on top. Have you tried the new Ox Vomit Blend?

Man, if my lawnmower had the requisite caffiene, I'd lick it off the bottom rather than subject my mouth to this torture.

It's illegal for this coffee to be served at Gitmo.

A

angellous_evangellous

There's a really good French place downtown that has the best coffee on earth. I weep now when I drink it. So smooth and delicious.