• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sun revolves the Earth!

s13ep

The Sun's revolution around Earth is perceived- call it an illusion if you want, but an illusion, in my wise opinion, that's as significant as the Earth's rotation where the day is concerned, and a negative revolution as oppose to the Earth's positive revolution.

In the Sun and Earth's case, think of negativity as lack of force, and positivity as force. The Sun does nil and revolves around the Earth as is perceived in Earth's sky, where as the Earth does move and revolves around the Sun, as evidence of it's revolution shows.

My argument is that the two rotations and revolutions are as significant as each other- as with chemical reactions and dream-states.

Dream-states occur that can't be explained, and chemical reactions occur that can be explained. There are many more opposites of nature- that academicians neglect- opposites are beyond academia's scientific ability.

Academician's resort to the answer that chemical reactions are the answer to dream-states but it's not sufficient enough answer for clarity.

I'm meant to find clarity in the dream where I was swimming in the sea last night, explained by 'chemical reactions caused the dream-state; dream-states are chemical reactions', rather than, chemical reactions caused it and a dream above our communicative ability, is their effect.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My opinion on it. They are attracted to one another with equal force. Both rotate around a common center which is very close to the center of the sun though not perfectly at the center of the sun, however the sun also has a relationship with the other planets. Its attraction to each planet is different. Anyway the common centers of revolution are all very close to the center of the sun. It might be tricky to figure out exactly where.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The moons of other planets also orbit those planets, because they are close to those planets--including the moons of Neptune. The distance between the planets (and Neptune and Dwarf Planet Pluto) are hundreds to millions of times further than the distance between the sun and the moons of those planets. All the planets orbit the sun; the moons/satellites orbit the planets, which orbit the sun. The sun, in turn, orbits with all the other stars in the galaxy around the center of the galaxy. Orbits within orbits within orbits.

The nearest stars are many light-years away, thousands of times farther than the distance between the sun and the planets. The Center of the galaxy is about 26,000 light-years away, thousands of times more distant than the nearest stars.

edited to correct mistake.

Sorry, but it's up to you how you wanted to understand it.

Each planet has it's own space and its own orbits and all planets do orbit the galactic center,that's my understanding
of it.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I like how my example of perception in the case of fevers went ignored. Perceptions can be drastically wrong. Perceptions don't really make a difference in the grand scheme of reality. What is the point of saying that the Sun is perceived as revolving around the Earth? To what end? What does it matter when we know that it doesn't?

s13ep

That the hypothetical Sun's revolution is equal to the theoretical Earth's revolution? The reasons are countless, and I haven't got time to name them all but to name a few...

Earth would be habitable for longer.
We wouldn't go extinct by our foolishness.
And more.

Opposites: you breathe in, you breathe out; to help sustain yourself. You are wise of opposites in nature, to help you breathe, to help you relax, to help you know, to help you with all your personal opposite interactions.
This is but one artistic quote of many...

Draka

Wonder Woman
That the hypothetical Sun's revolution is equal to the theoretical Earth's revolution? The reasons are countless, and I haven't got time to name them all but to name a few...

Earth would be habitable for longer.
We wouldn't go extinct by our foolishness.
And more.

Opposites: you breathe in, you breathe out; to help sustain yourself. You are wise of opposites in nature, to help you breathe, to help you relax, to help you know, to help you with all your personal opposite interactions.
This is but one artistic quote of many...
How in the world is the thought of the Sun revolving around the Earth going to make the Earth habitable longer or make us less foolish? That makes no sense at all.

s13ep

How in the world is the thought of the Sun revolving around the Earth going to make the Earth habitable longer or make us less foolish? That makes no sense at all.
For the record, they revolve each other and their rotations affect each other.

How? Us.

We would enforce truth, and truth would lead to these results and more:

Quad-Helix-less Academia, or unwise-academia, would be abolished. We would opt for wise-Academia, and in doing so we wouldn't be so careless about our lives, intelligences and the planet.

People would be taught that they are more than an individual, but part of the species as well as an individual.

Not all would be completely absorbed by nature, but that opportunity would arise, and in doing so we would have discovered more than we know today about ourselves, we would become an enlightened species.

The world would eventually become a utopia on this route. Even with non-harmful technologies; new fruits would emerge, new evolutions, in the far future.

When we're dead, the children of tomorrow would witness the Earth change, to a greater world. For wise-academicians who're spiritual, this idea of child-sanctification is paradise.

And more.

The opposite case to WW3 and end of the world.

The positive evolution of Earth, where things get better.

Earth is a healer.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
How? Us.

We would enforce truth, and truth would lead to these results and more:

Quad-Helix-less Academia, or unwise-academia, would be abolished. We would opt for wise-Academia, and in doing so we wouldn't be so careless about our lives, intelligences and the planet.

People would be taught that they are more than an individual, but part of the species as well as an individual.
The highlighted part is a source of some concern. So, in short, you would inflict your delirium onto others by force and suppress any other lines of thought?

s13ep

The highlighted part is a source of some concern. So, in short, you would inflict your delirium onto others by force and suppress any other lines of thought?
Wordless wisdom is far from delirium.
Current pursuit of World War III, or fool's death, isn't?
I see you found some negligibility to pounce on.
It's simple.
Hell Habitat
For Academician Fun-Religious-World....
or
Heavenly Habitat

For Further Generations of Children

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Well, the scientific explanations are taken as 100% perfectly convincing that the Earth goes around the Sun instead. Some people say those results are a perfect fact and some others chose that such results possibly are not 100% perfectly telling that the Earth goes around the Sun.
I chose to not be stubborn in either and accept different views.
You have a kind of "wise sense". Right?
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
It isn't a "fact", more properly called "the evident which can be communicated"- for there aren't wordless "facts" that can be communicated.
As I said, the perception of the
Sun revolving the Earth can only be agreed upon by multiple, wise, senses, thus making it a "wordless-fact".
The Sun revolving the Earth is a "wordless-fact", but the wordless is not accepted by the common academician. Academicians want strict evidence for communicative purposes; perception alone and the subjective is 'farfetched' and 'unstable' to academicians. I, on the other hand, trust the human perception.
I believe a dream-state happens, and is not only the chemical reaction cause, but also the effect. The same logic applies where the Sun revolves the Earth.
Well, our life is like a dream. We die and with that our life ends, our eyes open and we see the reality face to face. It is a dream-state in that respect. Then one has to face the reality, the accountability of life that we have spent on earth, which revolves around the sun, or the sun wobbles a bit around, not exactly, giving a gesture of salutation to the inhabitants of earth in wordless manner, if it is correct.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
What's your irrefutable evidence that all planets aren't revolving around each other?
One day we thought the sun is stationary and later on we found out that the sun is moving as well.
Let us be open minded. It is a concern of the most learned persons. We ordinary persons should not be much concerned about it. Our daily routine of toil and moil will remain the same, we have to make both ends meet for bread and butter. Well, no compulsion.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Everything is in motion relative to something else. The solar system itself is orbiting the centre of the galaxy. Even the galaxy is in motion.
Yes, everything is in motion, it is obeying its Creators commandment to move/orbit, it will stop when the Creator says so:
[41:12] Then He turned to the heaven while it was something like smoke, and said to it and to the earth: ‘Come ye both of you, willingly or unwillingly.’ They said, ‘We come willingly.’
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=41&verse=11
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Paarsurrey you seem peaceful.
What's your opinion on the topic?
I am giving my input.
Science is never final on anything and or on everything. It will go on amending itself. G-d has created innumerable facts, a bit explored yet only.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Wordless wisdom is far from delirium.
Current pursuit of World War III, or fool's death, isn't?
I see you found some negligibility to pounce on.
It's simple.
Hell Habitat
For Academician Fun-Religious-World....
or
Heavenly Habitat

For Further Generations of Children
World War III
Somebody asked from a wise-man. How the humans would fight World War III?
He replied, I am not sure. But I am sure that humans would wage World War IV with the sticks.
I have just conveyed the meaning, not the exact words,please.
Regards

Draka

Wonder Woman
You know, I didn't think this thread could get any crazier. I was wrong. So very wrong. Epically wrong.

Though, must say, I am kind of getting a kick out of someone in particular trying to look more intelligent than they are by using big words they apparently don't understand. That's fantastic. Nothing quite like ignorance and pretentiousness going hand in hand.