• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The State of Hell and Heaven

but he quoted isaiah. Isaiah 66 tells you what God thinks about sacrifices and taking the name in vain
but he quoted isaiah. Isaiah 66 tells you what God thinks about sacrifices and taking the name in vain
Isaiah 66 is talking about the people offering improper sacrifices...they were doing it to their own end for their own selfish purposes. Read the whole chapter and keep it in context

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Isaiah 66 is talking about the people offering improper sacrifices...they were doing it to their own end for their own selfish purposes. Read the whole chapter and keep it in context
No, it's ignorance of not understanding of the name. It mentions the name in that chapter

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What are separate states to a theist.

A human.

You think variations first.

First status natural. Two humans.
I am.a man. I live with a woman.

Theism variations to one form a human.

You then think science. Thin KING.

In the first status you are what sort of human?

Thin king human. A self. Notice you say I use king first naturally. To think.

Then you quote O earth is one type of body.
The heavens separate another type of body.

Informed.

Science as correct philosophy with mother womb immaculate the science status. Holy.

No maths at all. No invention no practice machines.

Then you want to design.

You invent artificial terms maths. As science does not exist.

Maths to by intent to be used to remove by equations.

Involving artificial design machine.

Now where is a metal with God?

Once a melt flowing in seams of layered earth. Cooled pressure.

You say by intent you want to use the spirit of life for invention.

What would you use?

Minerals that human.life body is supported by...life. Water and any oxygen in Alchemy beginnings.

Said so.

Notice no Sophia anywhere.

Then visionary advice reasoned as science sun converter of earth mass.

Also no Sophia.
Sun theism.
You quote earth mass flooded. Atmosphere. Natural light. ∆ mountain peak above water line.^ on water.
O UFO converted it to non existence. Flat top mountain.

Water however still a flood removed UFO by evaporation.

Now in life is ^ mountain peak on water?

No.

Theism. First reason to theory for science practice.

In gods body earth satanic hell is volcanic gas beginnings.

In space hell is a sun.

Space hell is consuming hell.
Gods hell doesn't seem so bad.

Theist human. Proven liar.

Sophism using human terms like a princess. Humans were living using titles as kings and queens.

Virgin a young person who as a human had not had sex. Virgin life sacrificed DNA gone won't procreate in any future.

Having sex without having sex. Losing baby life into a sacrificed future knowledge. In real life being a virgin does not remove your life being just a human.

Virgin status fake also.

So sex in science quotes truly wrong.
Sophism was never science as it used beast symbols like dragons talking about hydrogen.

Fire and water natural. As hydrogen supported in creation.

Change hydrogen as drogen said a dragon emerged. As water mass was changed a life spirit.

Why it was not accepted as science. Science proved dinosaur images are in clouds. They fell...science using earth theories falsely about past.

Dinosaurs are dead.

Science human chosen was repracticed. After ice age.

Clouds burnt and mass fell. Images burning was with and involved in dinosaur recordings. In the clouds as life body pre sacrificed. A beast dragon theme.

All about clouds burning falling forming beast images in phenomena status.

Dinosaurs today still seen in cloud images are not breathing fire. A reason for all things reasoned. Phenomena causes.

Phenomena had been reasoned as humans wanted to know the reasons.

It is a human who asks the questions to give self the answer.

No, it's ignorance of not understanding of the name. It mentions the name in that chapter
I read it again just to be sure. Still not seeing anything that says "I require mercy not sacrifice" it talks about sacrifice through the whole chapter but never once says that line or anything I would say resembles that phrase. Your claim has not been supported. I'm finished with this conversation after this. Your arguments have been haphazard at best, you cannot debate a point if your defense of that point doesn't even line up with the conversation. I would tread carefully if you're going to continue to attempt to discuss scripture with people. Those who twist the gospel carry with them a disastrous fate. May the lord open your eyes and heart to the truth

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I read it again just to be sure. Still not seeing anything that says "I require mercy not sacrifice" it talks about sacrifice through the whole chapter but never once says that line or anything I would say resembles that phrase. Your claim has not been supported. I'm finished with this conversation after this. Your arguments have been haphazard at best, you cannot debate a point if your defense of that point doesn't even line up with the conversation. I would tread carefully if you're going to continue to attempt to discuss scripture with people. Those who twist the gospel carry with them a disastrous fate. May the lord open your eyes and heart to the truth
i never stated isaiah 66 says anything about "i require mercy and not sacrifice." I stated if you understand the "Name, as mentioned in this chapter of Isaiah, then you understand that god is omnipresent and all belongs to god as god, this is why sacrifices are an abomination'. you can't give to god what already is god. so understanding the "Name"; then god appears to the understanding.

jesus quoted hosea 6:6 when stating i require mercy and not sacrifice.

isaiah 66 explains how sacrifice is worthless and a man made contrivance

Last edited:

ajay0

is hell based on service to self, or selfish type?

Selfishness is not a bad thing. You must take care of yourself selfishly so as to ensure you do not end up as a burden to society or those around you. When you are strong enough, you can be of service to other people.

Gurus or spiritual masters advise their disciples to be selfish and develop themselves through meditation and austerities before venturing into society for performing service, so as to reduce the chances of getting corrupted oneself.

Selfishness becomes a bad thing or hellish when your desires overtake your legitimate needs.

heaven is based on service to all, or selfless type?

Unselfish service reduces the negative selfishness and viciousness in the ego, and through this the Self or Spirit within is revealed, resulting in joy and peace characteristic of the Self.

It is the ego that is the barrier to the Self or Buddha nature within each human being.