• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Souls of God

Invisibilis

Is god the spirit of God?

You said why not god want himself self.

If the spirit is of (or from in your other post), it wouldn't make sense to ask why would god want himself because if the soul is from god, it is not himself.

What's the difference between spirit of God and god as spirit? (What's the difference between the definition of both spirits)?
God is spirit.

Good-Ole-Rebel

What you said is Christians declare god.

I said only God can.

Are they both true or does your scriptures disprove the father being the only person to declare his son?

Declare meaning reveal (per dic). You're talking about evangelizing.

Clarify the context of declare in your own words.

Scripture Does Not speak for itself.

Go back and reread, or just read, posts #(47), (52), and (63).

Good-Ole-Rebel

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
"Satan doesn’t kill anyone. He only takes care of the souls God don’t want to keep with him."
Small correction:
"Satan doesn’t kill anyone. He only takes care of the souls who don't want God to keep with them."

(God I define here as Love, righteousness etc)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Go back and reread, or just read, posts #(47), (52), and (63).

Good-Ole-Rebel

Can you sum it up? It should be a short answer.

Christians declare christ.
God is the only one who can declare his son.

Are they the same?
Do they contradict?

Instead of assuming what you're saying through so much info, can you clarify all of it instead? (I'm asking you to clarify your responses)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Small correction:
"Satan doesn’t kill anyone. He only takes care of the souls who don't want God to keep with them."

(God I define here as Love, righteousness etc)

If you replaced god with love and righteousness, it's saying that satan doesn't kill anyone. He only takes the souls who that love and righteousness "don't want."

I'm not sure how to replace god with love and righteousness. I thought god gave them rather than being the two themselves?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Can you sum it up? It should be a short answer.

Christians declare christ.
God is the only one who can declare his son.

Are they the same?
Do they contradict?

Instead of assuming what you're saying through so much info, can you clarify all of it instead? (I'm asking you to clarify your responses)

Sure I can sum it up. You said that I said that Christians declare God and that you said only God can declare God. But I gave you the posts (47), (52), and (63) to show that you....were mistaken.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Through the posts and scripture you listed?

That is a boat load of information. Can you summarize all of what you listed or post One post that you summarized this?

I'm asking for clarification and nothing more

I already gave you what you asked. If it is too much for you, maybe you should go back to school, or have I assumed too much.

Good-Ole-Rebel

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
In Orthodox Christianity,
when someone dies, they immediately are experiencing the holy fire of God. The virtuous feel well in the holy fire and they join God in heaven. The wicked are tortured by the fire, and they vanish, like they didn't exist at all. Satan accuses the sinners and does nothing else. There isn't eternal torment. Just annihilation.
Not very correct.
The Hell nurses and attends to sinners or the spiritual sick persons, and after their treatment they will come out of it . Right, please?

Regards
[101:10]
فَاُمُّہٗ ہَاوِیَۃٌ ؕ﴿۱۰﴾
Hell will be his nursing mother.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 101: Al-Qari`ah

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I already gave you what you asked. If it is too much for you, maybe you should go back to school, or have I assumed too much.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Sheesh. You can't even have a civilized conversation without accusation. Makes me sad. Online isn't an excuse for rudeness. When you have an online conversation with people ALL OVER the world, you need to able to clarify your points and sum up information that may or may not be understand "by first read" by other people.

That's what conversations are about. It's not an argument so if you can't clarify your all your posts and scriptures, how do you expect to have a serious conversation?

Good-Ole-Rebel

Sheesh. You can't even have a civilized conversation without accusation. Makes me sad. Online isn't an excuse for rudeness. When you have an online conversation with people ALL OVER the world, you need to able to clarify your points and sum up information that may or may not be understand "by first read" by other people.

That's what conversations are about. It's not an argument so if you can't clarify your all your posts and scriptures, how do you expect to have a serious conversation?

Don't be sad. Just pay attention.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Don't be said. Just pay attention.

Good-Ole-Rebel

What's with the sarcastic remarks?

Either you can clarify it or not. Everyone from around the world who talks here doesn't just get it. When I do long post I put my point at the top and bottom cause I know most people aren't reading it.

It's common courtesy.

syo

Not very correct.
The Hell nurses and attends to sinners or the spiritual sick persons, and after their treatment they will come out of it . Right, please?

Regards
[101:10]
فَاُمُّہٗ ہَاوِیَۃٌ ؕ﴿۱۰﴾
Hell will be his nursing mother.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 101: Al-Qari`ah
Ah! What you wrote is beautiful!

But in Orthodox Christianity, it goes like this.

People die. After death, they experience God. God is Fire. The good people feel joy in the fire and they feel heaven. Evil people feel torture in the fire and they feel hell. the evil are eliminated in the fire.

In the second coming of christ, all dead will have their final judgement. Then, God decides who takes life and who loses life for ever.