• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sex Messages Affect Men Too

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If those articles were talking about 14 year old boys, they'd make more sense. Fourteen year old boys, in my experience, are about as sex driven as we humans get. But even then, the articles would be substantially off base.

Horrorble

I have had a guy tell me that women are naturally more loyal to their male sexual partners and men aren't as loyal, that is why in some cultures and religions they are allowed more than one wife.
And another guy tell me that women have all the power in a relationship because they can withhold sex.

Rakhel

I have had a guy tell me that women are naturally more loyal to their male sexual partners and men aren't as loyal, that is why in some cultures and religions they are allowed more than one wife.
And another guy tell me that women have all the power in a relationship because they can withhold sex.
Sounds like ****-poor relationships if you ask me.

Some men aren't loyal because, well, it's not in their nature to be committed to one person. Some men need that extra attention/love/acceptance/whatever you want to call it. The same could be said for some women.
Is this the case in all men or women that seek extra partners? obviously not. Because some can remain loyal to their partner yet still need that extra...umph, for lack of a better word.
But I also feel that that guy is wrong about multiple marriages within certain religions/cultures. They have their own reasons that don't just involve sex.

As for the withholding of sex. He can withhold as much as she can. I mean, that's like calling someone frigid because they don't want to have sex with you right now. They may want it later, but right now that headache may truly be a head ache.

All it is is an excuse to look for an excuse as to why you did something you feel guilty about.