• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Savior is Coming and You're Wearing that?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
you suppose that jesus wants people to be wearing sheep's clothing when he starts his high fashion show?

the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of god ahead of you!!!!!!!!!!!

i wear nothing and i wear it well

21. Mary said to Jesus, "What are your disciples like?"

He said, "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Give us back our field.' They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.

For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.

As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.

Let there be among you a person who understands.

When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
you suppose that jesus wants people to be wearing sheep's clothing when he starts his high fashion show?

the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of god ahead of you!!!!!!!!!!!

He said, "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Give us back our field.' They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.

For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.

As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.

When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

Considering not a single human will be alive when Jesus touches foot back on Earth. I don't think it matters.

Chris Lovel

searcher
I often wonder how you Bible quoters seem to think you know so much. Just how do you know, or think you know, no-one will be alive when Jesus returns.? How do you think you know Jesus is returning ? The truth is you don't. The Bible is not a reliable source of information, e.g. there are over 400 conflicting passages in it, which one to believe, if any? Also if you look at most of the quotes you will find there was nobody present to record any speech or event at the time so the Bible is full of hearsay, not allowed in any court. There is a good reason for that, word of mouth quickly becomes distorted. I find most so called Christian have lost their power of critical thinking, content to take other peoples word so they don't have to think for themselves. Such a shame, you are really missing out.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It would explain Christian nudists.

Workman

UNIQUE
What you think..
Is what you know..
And what you say..
Is WHAT you are!
And now..
you have become.... ‘WHY’!

Is one aware of his own unawareness?
Or it..might make sense of his own awarenesses!

Does one know of the measurement?
Or it..might not make sense of what can’t be measured!

Well one should know this!
To know what you know..
And what you do not know..
Is true knowledge.

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
Uhm, I don't think it matters what you're wearing when Jesus comes to gather his Sheep .. the issue will be, are you his

at least you got 'the Savior is coming' right ..........

Back to the Future: The Certainty of the Second Coming .. Recorded Nov 24 1991

Revelation 01:07 .. behold .. he is coming with the clouds .. and every eye will see him .. even those who pierced him ..
and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him .. so it is to be . . . amen
01:08 .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. says the Lord God .. who is and who was and who is to come . . . the almighty

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
I often wonder how you Bible quoters seem to think you know so much. Just how do you know, or think you know, no-one will be alive when Jesus returns.? How do you think you know Jesus is returning ? The truth is you don't. The Bible is not a reliable source of information, e.g. there are over 400 conflicting passages in it, which one to believe, if any? Also if you look at most of the quotes you will find there was nobody present to record any speech or event at the time so the Bible is full of hearsay, not allowed in any court. There is a good reason for that, word of mouth quickly becomes distorted. I find most so called Christian have lost their power of critical thinking, content to take other peoples word so they don't have to think for themselves. Such a shame, you are really missing out.

" Also if you look at most of the quotes you will find there was nobody present to record any speech or event at the time so the Bible is full of hearsay, not allowed in any court."

That's a real sticking point for many people.

MonkeyFire

You need equanimity. It sends demons to naught without violence or killing. Without suffering evil is futile.

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
One may think of it..
and then not understand..
the HOW to think of it..
so instead!.
one now knows the unknown..
and yet!.
one WILL only know in the unknown..
therefore!.
It only be one way to finalise their unknown truths..
but it’s sad to say..
“It will be to late by then.”

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
Time to get ready folks ......... CCF Prophecy week in review < keep watch

upload_2019-4-16_13-31-22.png

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Uhm, I don't think it matters what you're wearing when Jesus comes to gather his Sheep .. the issue will be, are you his

at least you got 'the Savior is coming' right ..........

Back to the Future: The Certainty of the Second Coming .. Recorded Nov 24 1991

Revelation 01:07 .. behold .. he is coming with the clouds .. and every eye will see him .. even those who pierced him ..
and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him .. so it is to be . . . amen
01:08 .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. says the Lord God .. who is and who was and who is to come . . . the almighty
but it will matter how they behave in their sheep's haute couture

Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

love covers all wrongs, wear your love on your sleeve.

thou shall love.

belief in god isn't enough. to know god is realization of god. the beloved is come.

John 4:22 NIV You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

i have come to relight fire, a great conflagration. i have come to set a back fire.

Revelation 9:1
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

Revelation 20:1
[ The Thousand Years ] And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

Last edited: