• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Satanic Force

Orias

Left Hand Path
Now you're starting to annoy me. :p

You're assuming that by being the default adversary of a ridiculously unsubstantiated claim, I've somehow involved myself in said argument? No. And maybe, in this way, atheism and satanism are alike. There's no WANTING to be part of anything as an atheist. It's not a club. We might jerk off more than theists, but that's about all we have in common!

No, I said that by asking for evidence you involve yourself in the claim, even if they ask you first.

You could simply say, "I don't care", but by asking for something impossible you have set up a game, a spell, that attracts millions to try and decipher a "natural code" within us.

And Satanism is far from a being the default adversary of a ridiculously unsubstantiated claim, simply because Satan is the adversary to everything.

DinChild

No, I said that by asking for evidence you involve yourself in the claim, even if they ask you first.

You could simply say, "I don't care", but by asking for something impossible you have set up a game, a spell, that attracts millions to try and decipher a "natural code" within us.

And Satanism is far from a being the default adversary of a ridiculously unsubstantiated claim, simply because Satan is the adversary to everything.

Ooo! Oo!! I don't care! :) Oh wait, also, I wasn't talking about satanism as being the unsubstantiated adversary. I was talking of atheism...that's all I got left...