• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Go tell your sophomoric follies to your pet parakeet. He might believe you.
LOL, the projection is strong with this one.

Seriously dude, you are the one with sophomoric understanding. If you actually understood what you believe you could support your claims. All you can do is to burp up your bogus sources. I know that you hate Wikipedia, but Wikipedia beats your poor sources. They link to real scholarly works. You only have the claimed beliefs of the "early church fathers". Most of whom were not even alive when the Gospels were written. All you have is hear say on a third or fourth level at best. Actual scholars can support their claims and they disagree with you.

Spartan

More religious people making the same dogmatic religious claims as you do, is not going to provide any evidential support to these religious claims.

More irreligious claptrap like that from biased, dedicated Christ-deniers is not going to convince anyone of anything. You should give up your anti-Christianity crusade and get a new hobby. You're not very good at this one.

Spartan

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
More irreligious claptrap like that from biased, dedicated Christ-deniers is not going to convince anyone of anything. You should give up your anti-Christianity crusade and get a new hobby. You're not very good at this one.

The christian love is just pouring out of you, isn't it?

:rolleyes:

Spartan

Brother, have you studied this source you gave?

Brother, I'm good with those sources. And I've seen the excuses from ardent skeptics trying to marginalize those sources but there's just too many early fathers on record for the skeptics to be successful.

And not you, but there's others here who are constantly mocking whatever is being presented to them. I'm done with them.

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Why don't you hop out here with your best ONE (1 - just your best ONE) Gospel contradiction and let's see if that bad boy flys. Cite the pertinent scriptures and provide your argument and evidence why it's a real contradiction. And in doing so remember that it's not really a contradiction if there's a reasonable explanation for it.

HOP, TM. Clock's ticking.
Moving the goalpost.

The point being made was that the gospels were written by anonymous authors.
The link served as a reference of that point.

I could off course go in on your request. But I'm not gonna, because it wasn't the point.
And seeing your behaviour here and how you (don't) respond to the actual points being made, I know in advance that that would be a waste of time also.

I think I'm done here.
You'll fly away claiming victory, but I think it's clear from this exchange what your true colours are.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Brother, I'm good with those sources. And I've seen the excuses from ardent skeptics trying to marginalize those sources but there's just too many early fathers on record for the skeptics to be successful.

And not you, but there's others here who are constantly mocking whatever is being presented to them. I'm done with them.

I apologise brother if I came across as if I was mocking. No. I certainly don't intend to and sometimes maybe the way I write it might come across as such. Sometimes we type so quickly, and sometimes through the phone. We disagree and we can have an academic discussion.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Belief is inferior to knowledge. Try believing that you can fly when you jump off of a cliff. The lesson will be quick and painful.

I believe I would be able to do that if God provided me with the power to do it otherwise I wouldn't attempt it in my own power. The fact is that history is not knowledge but God knows everything.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I believe I would be able to do that if God provided me with the power to do it otherwise I wouldn't attempt it in my own power. The fact is that history is not knowledge but God knows everything.
You would need to provide evidence for your claim about God. Understanding the difference between knowledge and belief would be helpful too.