• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Restitution Of All Things

John1.12

Free gift
You my friend, like every individual born in Adam 1, were born a fallen individual. You did not decide to follow sin, you were born that way from day 1. Yup, by one individual the mass of mankind were "made sinners". Fear not Barry, the identical polus made sinners are "made righteous". That is not only the malista, but every last broken and wasted one of us, every last one!
When Adam fell he took the bullseye with him ,so to speak , So therfore we will all miss the mark . No one can aim for it ,because the bulls eye is not there . Thats why Paul says " for all have sinned AND come short of the Glory of God " Rom 3
But the good news is ,God did something so that we would not have to go to hell . He sent Jesus to die for the sins of the whole world . No one is excluded ,he died for all ( The 5 points of Calvinism are false) BUT !! the prerequisite is to believe the Gospel ( 1 cor 1.15 1-4 ) Fail to do this and you will not go to heaven. Only those who receive Jesus go to heaven . Its literally impossible to go to heaven any other way .( According to the bible)

Last edited:

FineLinen

When Adam fell he took the bullseye with him ,so to speak , So therfore we will all miss the mark . No one can aim for it ,because the bulls eye is not there . Thats why Paul says " for all have sinned AND come short of the Glory of God " Rom 3
But the good news is ,God did something so that we would not have to go to hell . He sent Jesus to die for the sins of the whole world . No one is excluded ,he died for all ( The 5 points of Calvinism are false) BUT !! the prerequisite is to believe the Gospel ( 1 cor 1.15 1-4 ) Fail to do this and you will not go to heaven. Only those who receive Jesus go to heaven . Its literally impossible to go to heaven any other way .

Barry: our Father is the Source, Guide and Goal of the all, not some of it, the all/ ta panta.

Jesus Christ specializes in lost and wasted (apollumi). He loses nothing, not leftover fish and bread, and most assuredly the lost wrecks of Adam 1 !

F.L. must trot off for a little while. I am meeting with a group of fellow believers in the Restitution of all things scattered around this terrestial ball.

Last edited:

John1.12

Free gift
Barry: our Father is the Source, Guide and Goal of the all, not some of it, the all/ ta panta.

Jesus Christ specializes in lost and wasted (apollumi). He loses nothing, not leftover fish and bread, and most assuredly the lost wrecks of Adam 1 !

F.L. must trot off for a little while. I am meeting with a group of fellow believers in the Restitution of all things scattered around this terrestial ball.
What religion are you ?

FineLinen

That i cannot question. But .we can all fall into false teaching.

My friend, focus all your vision upon Him. There are vast avenues of union and communion within Him that are exceedingly abundantly all we can ask or think. You will find that vision flowing out from within Him will leave zero room for falsehood. May His glorious Presence radiate your pathway!

John1.12

Free gift
My friend, focus all your vision upon Him. There are vast avenues of union and communion within Him that are exceedingly abundantly all we can ask or think. You will find that vision flowing out from within Him will leave zero room for falsehood. May His glorious Presence radiate your pathway!
This does not prevent deception.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans claim I am Lord over as science trade civilization invented the overlord system.

Science irradiated life as that Lord yet you always were just a man first. Just our brother first. Just a spiritual man male first. Just an equal human first.

All self realisations you ignore in elitist control. Ignored as elitist explanations also. Who prove you preached from a self language about self status and self idolisation of man human.

The Jesus status said science in elite control is a hypocrite. Only after you were personally harmed did you then preach.

The realisation said self idolisation a fallacy.

FineLinen

Search = "everlasting punishment"

Results = 1 verse found (Matt. 25:46)

Everlasting Punishment

The five (5) qualifications for aionios kolasis/ everlasting punishment according to the Master of reconciliation =

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

1. I was an hungry, and you gave me no meat.

2. I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink.

3. I was a stranger, and you took me not in.

4. I was naked, and you clothed me not.

5. I was sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural is created.

Burning converting spatial forms emerge into form as a sun is still burning so is other mass in the equals to the sun burning in space. A state.

When it moves into deeper empty colder space it can stop burning evolve into held mass form by cooling. Science sees form still emerging as a sun has not stopped burning.

Created creation was God only.

Without earth gods presence created science a human choice could not be practiced.

Life bio is present as presence as two family adult parents sex and babies right here right now.

The present past with God bones like stone eventually forces us to die and return to the past form like gods form. Our bones. So we are present with God yet live in presence.

The past is just any form destroyed. Caused to be destroyed yet was once in the past also it's highest form.

Science told science you are life's destroyer never look back at reactions as they are not present. Nor are they presence.

Evolution of form continuance is by sex in a God supported life. Stone and our bones proving we live on earth. Self proof bonesmen.

God allows sex to continue life presence.

Created form present is not presence.

FineLinen

• Charles M. Schultz

Those who have been raised on the Peanuts comic strip or watched the holiday specials featuring the Peanuts characters know that Charles M. Schulz, the originator of that comic strip, had a strong spiritual side.

Many people do not know Charles M. Schulz believed that all mankind would ultimately be saved through Jesus Christ.

Robert L. Short, a good friend of Charles Schulz, (received permission to use his characters). Several of his books were The Gospel According to Peanuts, The Gospel from Outer Space, The Parables of Peanuts, Something to Believe in, and A Time to Be Born, A Time to Die.

Short Meditations on the Bible and Peanuts is a wonderful way to consider the abundant grace of Jesus Christ. The book teaches that Jesus Christ will ultimately save all mankind. Charles M. Schulz and Robert L. Short stand in the good company of many other famous people who have embraced the restitution of all things found in the Scriptures...individuals like Abraham Lincoln, William Barclay, Karl Barth, Origen, Gregory of Nissa and many more throughout the centuries.

Robert L. Short also believes in universal salvation through Jesus Christ.

He was a Presbyterian Minister for a number of years and has been a widely sought speaker in churches and colleges around the country. His Gospel according to Peanuts sold many millions of copies.

FineLinen

d6ee2cdc6a32b2abbdbbbc6a45b94e49.jpg

FineLinen

There is a glorious equation in Romans that points directly to "imputed." That equation demonstrates two federal heads. The one encompasses all mankind in sin and despair, the other, the Last Adam, in resolving the situation.

kathistēmi =

To appoint.

To set one to administer an office.

To constitute.

"Adam, who got us into this, also points ahead to the One who will get us out of it. Yet the rescuing gift is not exactly parallel to the death-dealing sin. If one man’s sin put crowds of people at the dead-end abyss of separation from God, just think what God’s gift poured through one man, Jesus Christ, will do! There’s no comparison between that death-dealing sin and this generous, life-giving gift. The verdict on that one sin was the death sentence; the verdict on the many sins that followed was this wonderful life sentence. If death got the upper hand through one man’s wrongdoing, can you imagine the breathtaking recovery life makes, sovereign life, in those who grasp with both hands this wildly extravagant life-gift, this grand setting-everything-right, that the one man Jesus Christ provides? Here it is in a nutshell: Just as one person did it wrong and got us in all this trouble with sin and death, another person did it right and got us out of it. But more than just getting us out of trouble, he got us into life! One man said no to God and put many people in the wrong; one man said yes to God and put many in the right." ~MSG

FineLinen

Charles M. Schultz

Those who have been raised on the Peanuts comic strip or watched the holiday specials featuring the Peanuts characters know that Charles M. Schulz, the originator of that comic strip, had a strong spiritual side.

Many people do not know Charles M. Schulz believed that all mankind would ultimately be saved through Jesus Christ.

Robert L. Short, a good friend of Charles Schulz, (received permission to use his characters). Several of his books were The Gospel According to Peanuts, The Gospel from Outer Space, The Parables of Peanuts, Something to Believe in, and A Time to Be Born, A Time to Die.

Short Meditations on the Bible and Peanuts is a wonderful way to consider the abundant grace of Jesus Christ. The book teaches that Jesus Christ will ultimately save all mankind.

Charles M. Schulz and Robert L. Short stand in the good company of many other famous people who have embraced the restitution of all things found in the Scriptures...individuals like Abraham Lincoln, William Barclay, Karl Barth, Origen, Gregory of Nissa and many more throughout the centuries.

Robert L. Short also believes in universal salvation through Jesus Christ.

He was a Presbyterian Minister for a number of years and was a widely sought speaker in churches and colleges around the country. His Gospel according to Peanuts sold many millions of copies.

FineLinen

God wants to save the world but cannot?

What a weak and powerless God we have taught to believe in !

Two wills =

1. Will of the Creator.

2. Will of the created (dust)

Question: whose will prevails?

"Who will have" = thelō

thelō =

To intend.

To be resolved/ determined/ purpose.

To take delight and pleasure in doing
Please welcome Father's hornets.

[youtube]0ykYwSTv8h8[/youtube]

I Believe In Ultimate Reconciliation of the ALL

"I believe that in the end all men will be gathered into the love of God." -Dr. William Barclay

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Did God own a will?

In law human stated as gods law by the will is a testimony about the deceased. Body of God.

God owns no will the testimony I am
Entombed as stone as God.

Ignored.

Humans own free will. Ignored the will of God the earth and it's stone spirit heavens who forced changed by science pyramid the will of God. To be deceased. To be stone. To be held as stone.

Not what science of man preaches.

The first teaching is natural conscience.

Was never satanic occult conversion science. To reason the will of God the deceased testimony and change it by machine..

FineLinen

"Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures."

Opened = dianoigō =

Open thoroughly what had been closed.

Opening of the eyes and the ears.

Opening of the mind.

Cause to understand.

Arousal of the mind, understanding and desire.

This is the ONLY way one grasps the articulations of scripture !

FineLinen

George MacDonald never called himself a "universalist," nor promulgated a dogma of universal reconciliation.

But he believed that (as Scripture tells us) it was God's will that none be lost, and all saved, and that "the great and beautiful and perfect will of God must be done."

One of the arguments against universal reconciliation is that it requires God to involve the override of man's free will, to compel them to turn to Him.

A notable difference between C.S. Lewis and George MacDonald, for example, is reflected in Lewis' book The Great Divorce (notwithstanding that Lewis features MacDonald himself as his Tour Guide to Heaven!), where people are depicted as choosing damnation; the gates of hell are locked from the inside.

A contemporary theologian much influenced by Lewis is Jerry Walls, whose point of view on this topic was highlighted Four Views on Hell. The fundamental question, Walls affirms, is our understanding of God. “Do we really believe that God truly and deeply loves all persons and desires the salvation of all?”

If so, then “what damns a person is a decisive choice of evil…[which] depends on what I have called ‘optimal grace.’”

This is the idea that “God will do everything he can, short of overriding our freedom to communicate the gospel to us and elicit a positive response from each of us.” If an individual has rejected the gift of optimal grace, “that constitutes the decisive choice of evil that leads to eternal damnation.”

But would people ever freely choose not to be reconciled to God?

MacDonald could not believe it, as perhaps best illustrated in his Unspoken Sermon, The Last Farthing (see the May 19th to 27th entries in Consuming Fire). When God finally separates entirely from a man, and casts him into the outer darkness, the resulting misery is impossible to bear. In his classic book The Inescapable Love of God, philosopher Thomas Talbott argues that for man to not, in the end, choose to be reconciled to God is a logical impossibility, given Walls' compelling notion of 'optimal grace:'
"If MacDonald was right about this, as I believe he was, then God knows from the outset that, beyond a certain limit, libertarian freedom cannot survive further separation from the divine nature. Accordingly, no matter how tenaciously some sinners might pursue a life apart from God and resist his living purpose for their lives, God has, as a sort of last resort, a sure-fire way of shattering the illusions that make their rebellion possible in the first place. To do so, he need only honor their own free choices and permit them to experience the very life they have confusedly chosen. When, as a last resort, God allows a sinner to live without even an implicit experience of the divine nature, the resulting horror will at last shatter any illusion that some good is achievable apart from God; it will finally elicit, therefore, a cry for help of a kind that, however faint, is just what God needs in order to begin and eventually to complete the process of reconciliation."

George MacDonald, Universal Reconciliation, and Free Will: A Few Brief Thoughts — The Works of George MacDonald