• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Political post thread

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it looks like I'll be at the Vatican.

birthmonthchart.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

“It’s high time someone in the Republican Party told Marjorie Taylor Greene to turn all that bombastic self-serving showmanship and drama queen energy on Democrats, and stop trying to defeat her own party,” columnist and Fox contributor Liz Peek wrote on the outlet’s website Wednesday, saying Greene would “rather burn down the House, metaphorically speaking, than work towards the greater good.”

I never thought she was all that bright.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Almost makes you feel sorry for the guy. Almost...

Santos was expelled from the House in December following a damaging ethics committee report that determined there was “overwhelming evidence” of lawbreaking and that he “cannot be trusted.” He was just the sixth member expelled by colleagues in the chamber’s history.

The former congressman has pleaded not guilty to federal charges that include deceiving Congress about his wealth, stealing from his campaign and obtaining unemployment benefits he didn’t deserve. He has a trial tentatively scheduled for later this year.

In his post on X, Santos did not rule out seeking office in the future.

“It’s only goodbye for now,” he wrote, “I’ll be back.”

Arnold-Schwartzineiger.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The National Enquirer made up a story. I'm just totally shocked.

Pecker said that then-National Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard and the tabloid's research department got involved, and Pecker indicated that they faked the photo that was the foundation for the story.

“We mashed the photos and the different picture with Lee Harvey Oswald. And mashed the two together. And that’s how that story was prepared — created I would say," Pecker said on the witness stand.

Asked by Steinglass whether Cruz had gained popularity in the presidential race at the time, Pecker said, “I believe so.”