• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Political post thread

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I miss the Donald...I really do...
especially at 3:45
the four women are so honored to be the ones remaining...they feel so proud.
:p

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess it is self-explanatory...:p

Do post something political and random...
Rule number one: be creative

Well, I just came across this one in the news feed: Trump mistook ‘diverse’ congressional staffers for waitstaff at White House gala, new book claims (msn.com)

One of Donald Trump’s first White House dinners attended by leaders of Congress turned into an awkward affair with the president insulting a group of congressional staffers and clashing publicly with Nancy Pelosi, according to a new book.

The revelations come from New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman in her upcoming look into the Trump White House, Confidence Man. The book releases 4 October; exerpts detailing this incident were obtained and published Wednesday by Rolling Stone.

According to Haberman, the president was attending a White House evening event with top members of congress including then-Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and then-House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, before the pair took power in their respective chambers.

At one point in the dinner, Mr Trump turned to a group of his own guests — described in the book as racially and ethnically diverse — and directed them to serve dinner. The staffers reportedly worked directly for the two Democratic congressional leaders, as well as others in attendance.

According to Rolling Stone’s characterisation of the exerpts, Mr Trump’s chief of staff then “rushed to correct” the situation and informed the president of who he had addressed. There’s no indication that Mr Trump apologised.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
By the way...Berlusconi will remain the political leader that fancied women the most...

sorry Donald

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This has not been reported in the media. I'm about to tell you something astounding that I know you'll keep secret.

Not too long after the election Trump called Biden up and apologized for losing his temper over the election. He said that he would have to continue acting mad because his fans expected it and he could not disappoint them.

Biden said that he fully understood and would not take it personally. Further he said that his border policy would be based on Trump's ideas. We know this to be true given that the numbers deported under Biden is the highest ever.

Based on that success, they're considering uniting the Democratic and Republican parties in 2024 with a blue and red (or maybe red and blue) flag and run a united ticket under the slogan: Make America Greatly Woke Again.

Now remember, don't tell anyone.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This has not been reported in the media. I'm about to tell you something astounding that I know you'll keep secret.

Not too long after the election Trump called Biden up and apologized for losing his temper over the election. He said that he would have to continue acting mad because his fans expected it and he could not disappoint them.

Biden said that he fully understood and would not take it personally. Further he said that his border policy would be based on Trump's ideas. We know this to be true given that the numbers deported under Biden is the highest ever.

Based on that success, they're considering uniting the Democratic and Republican parties in 2024 with a blue and red (or maybe red and blue) flag and run a united ticket under the slogan: Make America Greatly Woke Again.

Now remember, don't tell anyone.
That would be awesome :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have been reading world media from all over the world...they say we have become a fascist country...again...
I mean...That makes Trump a sweet, innocent lamb...in comparison.
:p
Trump is a toxic, stupid, idiot who doesn't deserve to be called a man in my eyes the way he shirks responsibility and accountability for his own actions.
He does, however, deserve to be tried for treason and found guilty.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
By the way, dear Americans. I want you to know our new government is not fascist.
:)
This party has very nice members, like this politician in the video.
She is the granddaughter of Muss..cough cough so...cough cough lee nee:p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tumblr_ntozdjYZUU1qb6v6ro1_540.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
By the way, dear Americans. I want you to know our new government is not fascist.

I believe in evidence. So I'll wait and see.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I think in the short term they'll need to work with moderate conservatives, so...I hope you're right.
*crosses fingers*

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
@ImmortalFlame

Some anecdote about Berlusconi.
Here he is given some gifts by a local politician.
The person who is giving them is a young girl.
Berlusconi tells the politician: "I prefer her, than the gifts"
And the politician: she's my daughter.