• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Earth Rocker, the new album by Clutch is out!

Rock to it, people!
I'm still waiting for TOOL's new album, which I heard was supposed to come out a couple years ago, and then last year, and now I'm reading next year at the earliest.:sad4:
font><font color=Purple>
That will make it nine long years since their last release. But I would much rather wait for another great album than have a rushed piece of crap.
sad4.gif That will make it nine long years since their last release. But I would much rather wait for another great album than have a rushed piece of crap.
sad4.gif That will make it nine long years since their last release. But I would much rather wait for another great album than have a rushed piece of crap.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got a 97% on my world history mid-term (covered from about 1300 CE - 1600 CE), and I don't even have the book for the class, and I didn't even know what would be on the test.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Singing "Past The Point of No Return" from The Phantom of the Opera! IT'S IN MY HEAD!

A kid that goes to my school got hit by a truck this morning in front of the school. He was walking on the cross walk and the truck guy ran the red. I hope that kid is okay.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
My landlord is clueless. It's the 20th of the month, the man moved a while back and still has not updated me as to where so I know where to send rent money, does not return phone calls, rarely ever answers his phone anyway, still has not received rent for this month because I have no clue where to get it to him and have not reached him...and he has not seemed to miss it enough to bother call me. :facepalm:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'm bored. Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

Status
Not open for further replies.