• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Updates:
-I'm home from the hospital. But, every morning I've been getting sick. Dx AND I keep sneezing.
-Ken, my boyfriend, got hurt. (See my thread in General Discussion)
-I'll be able to walk soon!!!
I missed all you guys. *hugzzz*

Me Myself

Back to my username
Since when you got a boyfriend? :D congrats!

cool about the walking :yes:

Me on the other hand have real serious problems. you see, I have a bag of peanuts here. Do you understand what it means? having a bag full of peanuts?

Exactly, the problem is that I will soon have no peanuts :(

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It's kind of funny when you got a frubal from a removed thread because you can't remember the thread or what you wrote in it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
What is up with this thread? This appears to be the last post, last page, at the moment, yet according to the listing of pages there are 1862 pages and we're on 1857. Weird.

AmbiguousGuy

What is up with this thread? This appears to be the last post, last page, at the moment, yet according to the listing of pages there are 1862 pages and we're on 1857. Weird.

It's probalby me. There's some kind of tear in the space-time fabric which I keep falling through. Weirdness is always happening in my vicinity.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Same thing here. Only I got mine set differently and it's showing I'm on page 465 of 466.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been learning to play the violin. I'm also learning to read musical notation in the process. I'm currently working on a squawk-free rendition of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and I am going to work up to the Elfen Lied theme Lillium as my first goal.

Draka

Wonder Woman
When you can pop this out for us, let us know ;)

[youtube]sf6LD2B_kDQ[/youtube]

I wish I could play the violin. I've never even laid hands on one :p lol

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When you can pop this out for us, let us know ;)
I wish I could still lean over like that.

I wish I could play the violin. I've never even laid hands on one :p lol
It's nice. The first time I drew the bow across the strings I not only heard a power coming from it that I've not heard from any other instrument, I felt it in my soul.

Hope you have fun learning it.
I am loving it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Don't know why I've never taken advantage of channel blocking on my tv before, but since my kids are quite handy at changing the channels on their own now and know their way around the kids' block of channels I finally had to break down and do it just now. they don't go looking for any other channels really, they stick to just certain ones, but I just can't abide a 4 and 6 y/o watching Cartoon Network. There are things on there I can't stomach.

Draka

Wonder Woman
OMG! That didn't take long. About an hour ago I finally put the broken TV face down out by the curb in the grass. It's gone already! People, honestly, why do you think someone would throw out a nice looking HDtv on the curb if there was any possibility of it actually working??? :facepalm:

Draka

Wonder Woman

And now, at least according to mine, we're on 1858 of 1863. :p

Me Myself

Back to my username
Draka you are bewitching the Random maningless anouncements thread! :cover: stop this! your are hurting my little punny non-witch brain! :cover:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Things I need to know (or maybe I shouldn't):

What is a gimp in an S&M club?
How my brother knows.
Why he feels the need to announce that he was constipated to the point of feeling "bound up tighter than a gimp in an s&m club" on Facebook?
Why am I related to him?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Went to nutritionist the other day.

My diet seems to have been very succesful :) I am now in 14% body fat and I started at 20% :D

I can already see my abs!! and now I see the lines extending downwards, delimiting all the abdominals permeter :D Now I just need to do a ridiculous amounts of abs work so that the lines get into between the individual beers, and I am getting an eye popping six pack! :D YAYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.