• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
In the market for a car.
This twigged something in my brain:

Are farmer's market forces different from regular market forces?

Edit: I wasn't planning to be in the market for a car myself, but the fact that they're offering $8000 off on a new Astra here is making me wonder whether it wouldn't be more cost-effective to buy a new car instead of repairing the old van I've got now.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
That's... sort of scary, that you know such things.

I'm a chemistry major. So it's not really outside of my capabilities. I mean, for Christ's sake, anyone can make acetone peroxide, a high explosive, if they know how to concentrate solutions (anyone who has taken high school chemistry can do this) [mod edit]

There are literally hundreds of weapons, bombs, and nasty chemicals you can make from crap laying around your house. You can make tear gas used in World War I called chloroacetone pretty easily. I wouldn't recommend anyone do it lol....but you can, if you were dead set on it.

*hears FBI knock on door*

Last edited by a moderator:

TurkeyOnRye

If you're going to be eating my food, Jeremy, I prefer you not enjoy it. Not enjoying it myself is a small price to pay.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Fireball?

Fireball_XL5.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I remember when I got my drivers license. I hated the ***** I had to drive with. They always complain about how "if a car had been there, you would have hit it!" Well, no ****? If a car had been there, I wouldn't have driven there!! You can drive a little differently when there are no other cars around. Why stay on your side of the road when no one is coming from the other direction anyway? Stupid old lady at the driver's place didn't understand that concept.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Do you ever feel like pretending you're driving in Britain by swerving to the opposite side of the road and spouting stereotypical phrases in your worst Cockney ever as your screaming girlfriend pleads with you to return to the right side?

...I know I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.