• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is page 5666 of this thread.

Earlier this morning, I spotted a license plate with "666" in the sequence of numbers.

I wonder if this means the Devil is among us.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Earlier this morning, I spotted a license plate with "666" in the sequence of numbers.

Yudhi had that score on his game.

He said "look Mom! It's funny!"

He doesn't know anything about 666, he just thought the repeating numbers were funny. I thought that was funny.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Or possible Alice Cooper or AC/DC

Or possibly Ronnie James Dio

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I was working outside today in the woods cutting up a couple of logs that had lain there for a year, and I wonder if the hunting spider (possibly a recluse but I'm not going to flip it over to check) rode on me all the way here. I doubt spiders get vengeful when you take their logs, but who knows?

This big brown hunting spider is or was in here making loud skittering noises. It climbed up to a high shelf into some toilet paper rolls that had lose plastic around them and proceeded to make loud crawling noises on the plastic for about 5 minutes. It would skitter then stop. Then it would tiktiktiktiktik across the plastic. Then stop. It may be in here still, too close for my comfort, working its way around the walls. I can't see it, but I hear something. I may have gotten rid of it when I kicked a spider out the door, but that may have been a different one. There is a moth, so I may just be hearing the moth.

I've started some orange smelling fragrance, because spiders supposedly hate that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was working outside today in the woods cutting up a couple of logs that had lain there for a year, and I wonder if the hunting spider (possibly a recluse but I'm not going to flip it over to check) rode on me all the way here. I doubt spiders get vengeful when you take their logs, but who knows?

This big brown hunting spider is or was in here making loud skittering noises. It climbed up to a high shelf into some toilet paper rolls that had lose plastic around them and proceeded to make loud crawling noises on the plastic for about 5 minutes. It would skitter then stop. Then it would tiktiktiktiktik across the plastic. Then stop. It may be in here still, too close for my comfort, working its way around the walls. I can't see it, but I hear something. I may have gotten rid of it when I kicked a spider out the door, but that may have been a different one. There is a moth, so I may just be hearing the moth.

I've started some orange smelling fragrance, because spiders supposedly hate that.

Is that like a brown recluse spider? I've heard those are pretty bad. A co-worker of mine was bitten by one in her sleep. The treatment for it was pretty nasty. I heard she had to have skin grafts and the whole process went on for weeks all told.

tumblr_mz2fnswm3Y1qedb29o1_500.gif

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Is that like a brown recluse spider? I've heard those are pretty bad. A co-worker of mine was bitten by one in her sleep. The treatment for it was pretty nasty. I heard she had to have skin grafts and the whole process went on for weeks all told.
Yes someone I know had to get a 1" diameter circle cut out of the meat in their arm, but as bad as the bite is the medical bill is worse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I saw a concert line up that makes me happy and lets me see the following I've not seen yet:
Till Lindemamn, Insane Clown Possy, Tech N9ne, Cypress Hill, Motley Crue, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Judas Priest, Pantera and Iron Maiden.
Theres also lots I have seem like Slayer, Shadows Fall, White Chapel, Body Count, Static X and Slipknot.
I don't really consider it Pantera or Static X.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What should be cool about that concert is I'll be showing up alone but with ICP amd Tech N9ne being there I will likely not be lonely while I'm there as there's gonna be a lot of Juggalos there.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Yudhi had that score on his game.

He said "look Mom! It's funny!"

He doesn't know anything about 666, he just thought the repeating numbers were funny. I thought that was funny.

Wrong number, archeological evidence tells us the number is 616.

616.jpg

I think 666 must be the fax number of the beast.