• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok. Too late for bread....too late for bread....

Biscuits. Cheesy biscuits. Breakfast at night. Scramble some eggs. Make some pancakes.
Outta syrup. Only have abc cheese...

Biscuits and abc cheese... nah. Eggs and abc cheese? Maybe? Maybe potatoes and abc cheese?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Outta syrup. Only have abc cheese...

Biscuits and abc cheese... nah. Eggs and abc cheese? Maybe? Maybe potatoes and abc cheese?
You know what some people do (I won't say who) they put ketchup onto crackers. Have any Ramen noodles? They're good dry with a cup of water.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I am here to announce there is no immunity for the POTUS.....it is just a courtesy and it's got to be withdrawn before knuckle sammiches are awarded to the proper idiots...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Everywhere there are potus dancers. Next thing you know we'll be able to buy girls again just like in the old days.
I was curious about local protests here in NJ. There were 5 protesters here at the local college. In my borough every protester is obese. The township police were protesting against the mayor's orders to carry away the 4 ladies and a dog.