• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It was 38°F (3.3°C) this morning, but later on, it's expected to get up to 73°F (22.7°C). This is the part of the year where I leave the house in the morning with a jacket on, but then take it off somewhere later because it gets warm, and then end up leaving it somewhere.

Most of the time, one doesn't really need a jacket around here.

Wirey

Fartist
The sky is grey, the rain is pouring... Happy to see it.

Rain/sun will probably evoke the opposite emotions for me until the creek is more water than sandbar.
Alberta is incredibly dry. I am worried about wildfires in the summer, and crop failures in the fall. Canada feeds a lot of people.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Alberta is incredibly dry. I am worried about wildfires in the summer, and crop failures in the fall. Canada feeds a lot of people.

The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River, she's a-goin' dry
The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

I live back in the woods you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle and a four-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

Wirey

Fartist
The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River, she's a-goin' dry
The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

I live back in the woods you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle and a four-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

I genuinely hate that song.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People need to realize I'm only a vampire when it comes to the sun. When it comes to blood though I am no vampire. You see, a vampire does it for survival. It must and needs to have blood. But me, on the other hand, that is not me and I stab a ***** for pleasure. I do it because it's fun, because I like it, and because I love the feel of warm blood squirting on me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The best use I've found for a dumb phone is using the camera while working on a car. And right now I have a gnarly mess. This epitomizes why I never wanted to learn how to work on cars.

Attachments

• 2024-04-07_16-04-53.jpg
    2024-04-07_16-04-53.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 12