• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Alec Baldwin Just Got Fired From a Movie Because of the Rust Shooting (msn.com)

In an interview with CNN, Baldwin revealed that he's lost several jobs due to the Rust shooting. Baldwin says he's lost five jobs since the shooting, including a project which he was very suddenly fired from this week. While Baldwin didn't name the project he was fired from, he says that he had been in talks with the producers for months and was suddenly let go just as he was about to get on a plane to begin filming.

"I got fired from another job yesterday. There I was all set to go to a movie, jump on a plane ... I've been talking with these guys for months and they told me yesterday we don't want to do the film with you because of this."

Baldwin also says that he has feared for his safety ever since Donald Trump expressed his belief that Baldwin killed Hutchins purposefully. Baldwin has been very vocal about insisting Hutchins' death was completely accidental and has not taken any personal responsibility for the tragedy. Earlier this year, Baldwin came under fire for allegedly wanting to continue filming Rust after Hutchins' death to honor her memory and for returning to acting only five months after the shooting. In December of 2021, Baldwin deleted his Twitter account following an interview on the Rust shooting, in which he said that he never pulled the trigger on the revolver and isn't to blame for the incident.

He seems to be having trouble finding work. Circle K is always hiring.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
After a morning of volunteering, I had a nice lunch and a nap. Exciting, I know, but with two frequent posters missing, anything counts.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm sleepy...and in my recliner.... this is dangerous..... I could fall asleep at any minute

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
300203758_10228446349049377_4007075316321897066_n.jpg