• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It feels wrong, even dirty, to be having withdrawal symptoms from coming off a prescribed medication.
And the past few days it does not matter how much I sleep I am exhausted, drained and fatigued.
There are some so much so that withdrawal has to be gradual to prevent truly serious symptoms.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
well that is insulting and ridiculous.... please allow me to introduce you to my Bat'leth
There's no Klingon bears. Perhaps you're really a targ wearing a bear suit

Targ.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There are some so much so that withdrawal has to be gradual to prevent truly serious symptoms.
This is one of those. I did more rapidly than I should have because I was constantly getting sick from heat exposure, which was worse than what I've been going through with withdrawals.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Never said I was klingon.... that is an assumption on your part... I said I like their ways of advancing in the ranks
Where are your Sagas? What Operas are sung of you deeds of courage and might? What bards tell tales of your savagery and ferocity?
A grin is not Klingon like, and certainly nothing like how they'd tell a story of their Klingonness.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
well that is insulting and ridiculous.... please allow me to introduce you to my Bat'leth
Those weapons are so lame I believe Klingons don't really use them but rather they are story telling pieces, used both to embellish the Klingon style by making such a bad weapon work as one of the best but to also find those imposters who say they are into Klingons but haven't put in the real effort to study Klingons to learn they preferred war axes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those weapons are so lame I believe Klingons don't really use them but rather they are story telling pieces, used both to embellish the Klingon style by making such a bad weapon work as one of the best but to also find those imposters who say they are into Klingons but haven't put in the real effort to study Klingons to learn they preferred war axes.
Au contraire - they are the light sabers of the Klingon. When Worf slew Duras, he did not use a war axe but a bat'leth.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Au contraire - they are the light sabers of the Klingon. When Worf slew Duras, he did not use a war axe but a bat'leth.
I stand by my statement. They are story telling pieces to hype up their skills to very supreme levels by dominating the battlefield with such a lousy weapon.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Where are your Sagas? What Operas are sung of you deeds of courage and might? What bards tell tales of your savagery and ferocity?
A grin is not Klingon like, and certainly nothing like how they'd tell a story of their Klingonness.

Have you not heard the famous opera "The Pickanick Baskets Full of Gagh"?