• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
2879610.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No remuneration for you.
Come back....one year!
Well, I woulg get none for me from you anyways so I am satisfied. Ill gladly take it, however, though the words you want would be benefactory contribution towards my opulence as I have not performed drudgerous undertakings in exhange for financial reimburesment from you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A black girl does Irish dancing well.
Liberals scream its cultural appropriation.
The Irish says its cool and has invited her to perform with Riverdance and at St Patricks day festival next year.

Last edited:

Gambrinus

accumulative error
I'm 3/4 of the way to getting another $100 gift card for being very public (ie to advertisers) about my likes and dislikes. That's my price and not a dollar less (outside of Google's 10c and up questions.)

Want to sell out? Just let me know.
Thanks to your recommendation I have been doing Yougov surveys for over a year now, I did not know about the Yougov | What the world thinks, so thanks again. Does Google have guaranteed
points? I gave up on One Opinion because of doing even part of a survey and then being denied of the points.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thanks to your recommendation I have been doing Yougov surveys for over a year now, I did not know about the Yougov | What the world thinks, so thanks again. Does Google have guaranteed
points? I gave up on One Opinion because of doing even part of a survey and then being denied of the points.
Google gives a money reward at the end of answering a few questions. The smallest amount is ten cents but I've gotten a lot more a few times. So I'm not sure what you were doing that had points associated with it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Google pays you after the survey, usually around 10 cents, up to about 40 or 50 cents (but rarely that high).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well...toes sufficiently wiggled....tea sipped to bottom of cup....time to go to work to support the plethora of Retired RF Deadbeats that TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Gambrinus

accumulative error
Google gives a money reward at the end of answering a few questions. The smallest amount is ten cents but I've gotten a lot more a few times. So I'm not sure what you were doing that had points associated with it.
I'm referring to points like Yougov uses e.g. 55,000 points can get you a $50 gift card.
One Opinion survey was good when I first started with them until they changed, now I might do a survey for several minutes and then they stop it saying I did not qualify for some reason or another, Yougov never does this so I am asking if this is the way Google works?

I broke my neck several years ago and I still suffer from nerve damage, it affects my memory and
makes it difficult for me to express myself. Hopefully you can make sense out of my question this time.

Gambrinus

accumulative error
Google pays you after the survey, usually around 10 cents, up to about 40 or 50 cents (but rarely that high).
Thank you for the information. Have you received any payouts? I have found other surveys that will pay about that much but when I read the reviews many of them let you get close to the payout then they stop sending out surveys.