• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Einstein-Quote.png
Everyone is a genius, eh?
Pbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
That's my genius level opinion of his comment!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh no. Are we going to degenerate into posts on intelligence? I find intelligence to be a lower form of knowing. A small step upward from ook ook ook but often not worth the trouble. This is a classic example of where intelligence will get you

dab.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My friend's family is having a cook out Monday, and they are having crabs, shimp, craw dads, cat fish, and white bass!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I noticed the election prediction maps are giving Arkansas to Trump against Hillary. I don't see where they get that from, considering Bill won the state both times and people there seem to like her a lot more than people here.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Funny how whilst I was on holiday in Greece and my husband was sipping some Baileys, I wondered if there were vegan versions of it.

Came back, Googled it, Baileys just announced an almond milk version. WOOHOO! It's like the universe is helping me with veganism. I'm all set! Hopefully it's coming out soon in the UK. I don't drink much (can count on my hands the amount of times it happens) but this is one thing I do enjoy.

Last edited:

Wirey

Fartist
Funny how whilst I was on holiday in Greece and my husband was sipping some Baileys, I wondered if there were vegan versions of it.

Came back, Googled it, Baileys just announced an almond milk version. WOOHOO! It's like the universe is helping me with veganism. I'm all set! Hopefully it's coming out soon in the UK. I don't drink much (can count on my hands the amount of times it happens) but this is one thing I do enjoy.

Eat steak. Really, it's concentrated grass which is about as vegan as you can get.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Went to the National Cemetery today to put up a flag and some flowers for my father who is interred there. He was a veteran of both the Korean and Vietnam wars. He was in the Navy for over 20 years and, this may only be understood by the navy folks, he was what they call a mustang, and proud of it too.