• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some gloves amd a jacket or something amd a hair cover for the welding.
I was gonna do a quick spot weld on my bed frame (it keeps coming apart), but I can't find the gloves amd I have nothing to cover my upper body.
I do have my nephew's auto darkening mask though, amd I doubt he ever asks for it back. I don't go by Grizzly Bear like he does, which is stickered onto it, but I can definitely be used as a bad example.

Shadow Wolf

I still also haven't got my money back from being over charged for my insurance.
If it doesn't happen very soon it looks like my fighting bosses and corporations is going to get suing an employer on my resume.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a dream last night that our golden retriever was missing. We found her asleep at a neighbor's house (there was no outside wall). The owners were incensed because our dog had eaten 2 of their dog biscuits and threatened to sue us for everything wrong in their place. We agreed to give them 2 biscuits and clean where she had been sleeping but I woke up before we had a plan to deal with all the crap they were going to sue us for.

Shadow Wolf

I just keep reminding of the concert. But I am hurting a lot and miserable.
I noticed one of the few people there who do talk to me, she's easily one of the best phlebotomists there but she too gets shoved to the back.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Guten Morgen from the land of my ancestors…. Where I ain’t at the moment

And

早上好 (zǎoshànghǎo) from the land of my wife’s ancestors…. Where i is at the moment

Wu Wei

Post deleted- strange double post thing from China. So move along, nothing to see here

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Guten Morgen from the land of my ancestors…. Where I ain’t at the moment

And

早上好 (zǎoshànghǎo) from the land of my wife’s ancestors…. Where i is at the moment

Which planet did your ancestors come from?

Shadow Wolf

It's Mr. Stabby!
20240522_122151.jpg

Wu Wei

Which planet did your ancestors come from?
A few different, but all Northern European planets, but mostly planets Germany/Prussia

I have a few that would have possibly said God morgen… and then hit you with a battle axe… and then throw you off the long ship

longship.jpg

Last edited: