• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My shoulder is starting to have numbness again. It's mild for now and not hurting nearly as bad as the last time, but I'll be spending a lot of the next few days in the chair that's good for my shoulders.
Brings back to mind the dummy doctor who told me "you don't operate when you have a headache." I've never had to adjust my life or how I do things over a headache, like how I'm back to heavily and mostly using my left hand again.
People who complain of psychology should take a good, hard look at the practice of physical medicine. Personally, this is an area that delights me to know AI will be assisting in it. Hopefully it'll act as a bulwark against doofi doctor who have ignored me and others and indicate treatment is needed.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wish this bird that just showed up would go away. It's really loud, it starts screaming at 230 in th morning and goes on until about 9 in the evening and is waking me up about as much as shoulder pains (I have to use a fan to drown it out).
I chase it away, it now takes off as soon as it sees me, but it keeps coming back. It's so loud I can hear it down the road and it's very easy to tell when it gets back here.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That would be easy enough for me. In fact, if he really wanted me to attend one of his concerts, he should be willing to pay me. But, to be honest, you couldn't pay me enough to listen to his music.
I was raised on his music. Getting out of Indiana helped me realize his music is blugh. It was the song Jack & Diane, the line let the Bible Belt come and save my soul. That place was terrible for mine, I left it and the spell was broken.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My shoulder is starting to have numbness again. It's mild for now and not hurting nearly as bad as the last time, but I'll be spending a lot of the next few days in the chair that's good for my shoulders.
Brings back to mind the dummy doctor who told me "you don't operate when you have a headache." I've never had to adjust my life or how I do things over a headache, like how I'm back to heavily and mostly using my left hand again.
People who complain of psychology should take a good, hard look at the practice of physical medicine. Personally, this is an area that delights me to know AI will be assisting in it. Hopefully it'll act as a bulwark against doofi doctor who have ignored me and others and indicate treatment is needed.
Have you ever heard the words " muscle guarding" and know their meaning ?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
REALLY!!!! I thought EVERYONE had a home flamethrower.......don't they :D

Insects and I have an agreement... you don't bother me...I don't bother you... but if they are in my house...they bother me...therefore they die
Well, amen to that.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm shaking my head about this one

how-could-this-come-that-far-v0-qwwm9d0go1zc1.png

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No and no, what do they mean? My knee is killing me. I just ordered some patches and two knee braces in fact.
The term was used back in the 1980s. It meant a slight stiffening of muscles close to a minor injury. I've asked an x-ray tech, two nurses and a doctor's assistant, " Ever heard of muscle guarding?".......No one ever heard of it..

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The term was used back in the 1980s. It meant a slight stiffening of muscles close to a minor injury. I've asked an x-ray tech, two nurses and a doctor's assistant, " Ever heard of muscle guarding?".......No one ever heard of it..
Interesting. Well, my knee is absolutely killing me and the timing couldn't be worse.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish this bird that just showed up would go away. It's really loud, it starts screaming at 230 in th morning and goes on until about 9 in the evening and is waking me up about as much as shoulder pains (I have to use a fan to drown it out).
I chase it away, it now takes off as soon as it sees me, but it keeps coming back. It's so loud I can hear it down the road and it's very easy to tell when it gets back here.
Throw poop at it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was raised on his music. Getting out of Indiana helped me realize his music is blugh. It was the song Jack & Diane, the line let the Bible Belt come and save my soul. That place was terrible for mine, I left it and the spell was broken.

I didn't like that song either, yet it got played a lot on the radio - even here in Arizona. I remember hearing a friend rant about how much he hated that song and wondered why they played it so often. A lot of people just got sick of the radio, playing the same dumb songs over and over. Now, I listen to Spotify instead.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't like that song either, yet it got played a lot on the radio - even here in Arizona. I remember hearing a friend rant about how much he hated that song and wondered why they played it so often. A lot of people just got sick of the radio, playing the same dumb songs over and over. Now, I listen to Spotify instead.
I don't listen to much music anymore.

The car I borrowed has a radio that doesn't work. I don't listen to music in the house because I need to hear everything all the time.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@Kathryn, Salonpas, Lidicaine or Voltaren have helped with my left knee which has been injured multiple times. Twice tore ligaments.
Then tore the meniscus. That had to be removed...Now, I'm too old to improve my knee and have more serious crap to take care of.